Abdul-Mahdi responds to Abadi

2018/10/3 9:05

Abdul-Mahdi

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, congratulated the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
"I thank you very much for your congratulations, and I pray to the Almighty to help us continue the march that you have carried out over the last four years with all its difficulties and successes. I am aware of the weight of responsibility. I will certainly need your support and adviceso that we can accomplish the tasks of enhancing the security of the country. And provide a service and a decent life for our courageous and courageous people, and in accordance with the souls of our martyrs and God's success. "
The outgoing Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, congratulated yesterday evening Adel Abdul Mahdi, in his mandate to form a government.
Abadi said, according to a statement of his office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of him, addressing Abdul Mahdi, "Congratulations on the occasion of your task to form a new government and wish you success in its formation and choose who is best to fill the government positions to provide the best services to citizens, asking the Almighty to take the hands of the people of Iraq and its people Preserving its security and well-being. "
The House of Representatives, was elected on Tuesday evening, Barham Ahmed Saleh President of the Republic, replacing Fuad Masum.
Saleh assigned the candidate Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a government and will have 30 days to form a government and submitted to Parliament for approval

alforatnews.com