Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-6-18

Iraqi

10-6-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 This has been a masterful plan. It’s been right along with what we call the FAB4, you know, the IMF, the United States Treasury, and the World Bank, and they are now reporting to the BIS, and saying...this is what we’ve got...We have a date, and we work with them, we are ready to go. ...they are going to start pumping small categories into the markets gradually ending the crisis. No kidding! THIS IS THE RI!!! THIS IS THE RV!!! ...Sounds like a good plan...

10-6-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch "The 1, 5, 10, 20, 100, etc., notes are to be new, as will be the coins." - Newshound Guru MilitiaMan. Head of nail meet hammer. My own guess would be 100, 50, 25, 10, 5 and 1, as I surreptitiously suggested Oct 1st ...but now I'm just splitting hairs. Why those denominations? Easy, because they match 100,000, 50,000, 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 but without the triple zeros. Did I mention it was simple? I think I mentioned that. As our friend Randy [Gru Randy Koonce] likes to say... Breathe. Change can be a scary thing, but if they're doing what I think they're doing, I'll be able to explain how it's going to work, and why it's going to work, and even how quickly I believe it will work, but not until they actually step forward and initiate it. There is still a hidden aspect to it that won't be evident until after it starts. The ball is definitely in their court.

10-5-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan The data we have been provided by Delta, Teams, etc., showed that the CBI spent money in the past for printing new currency, then again they increased that amount to $108 million real close of recent. The largest portion of cost for currency is minting coins. To think they are only going to introduce just 250s, 500s and 1,000s is imo way off. They told us months ago they had a liquidity issue and they told us they were ceasing multi currency practices too. Therefore, trying to function at a program rate for any length of time is plain silly (imo) with those. They talk of new currency and they mean it being brand new. The 250, 500, 1000 are not new, the ones they reprinted to go side by side however are, with updates to them and even deletions to be noted. The 1, 5, 10, 20, 100, etc., notes are to be new, as will be the coins.

10-5-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan So we know they told us that on 09/11/2018 they were going to introduce the lower notes next month, then 09/26/2018 they tell us they are going to do same within two weeks and then yesterday, they are telling us next week. That is from the CBI. Today they tell us they are deleting the zeros, yet they wrote that 2 days ago.. The CBI wants a suitable environment. Well today we have Abadi as Prime Minister all the while Mahdi seats his cabinet, effectively two PMs, that are imo a suitable environment for the CBI and the world. It is obvious for that imo, as they have lifted sanctions and released massive amounts of assets, not only from the UNSC, HM Treasury but the EU as well... So the calls for next year are not being broadcast-ed imo.

10-5-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan They are clearly telling us that they are bringing in the new currency, they even tell us they spent a small fortune in doing so!! The only thing they haven't showed us yet is the New Small Currency and Coins...Notice, I said, "Yet". ...Who is to say, they haven't shown the citizens the new notes and coins today in the Mosques? Maybe we just have to wait for them to show us...? The possibilities are interesting.. The facts are fascinating.. ~ Imo

10-5-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency including deleting zeros" RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!!! ...YESTERDAY WAS ABOUT THE LD'S BEING REPLACED CAUSE THEY ARE WORN AND TORN...TODAY...THIS IS ABOUT THE NEW CATEGORY SMALL NOTES!!! WE FREAKEN TOLD YOU SO!!!

10-5-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni New replacement dinar notes begin circulation next week.

10-5-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via Pinkroses] Just when it was safe to close the door on Iraq, something else comes out. Today we got information from Sulaymaniyah, one of our sources there, that Iraq is going to have their lower denominations not only at the ATMs. These are the lower ones the 10s, 20s...the lower denoms and they will be everywhere. They will be in the stores, the banks, the ATMs. ​They supposed to bring them out either Saturday or Sunday. Sunday is the first day of their business week...It is a very good sign that they are saying to the world...hey we have revalued. This is our new rate, and we have the new lower denoms to go to.

10-5-2018 Intel Guru Bruce What is interesting about that is if they do come out Saturday or Sunday which we think they will...they will be also trading their dinar on their market Sunday night... We also believe the ISX will be trading, and the dinar will be tradable on the ISX but also it will be tradable on the NASDAQ in the US on Monday morning. We should have visibility more with Iraq and the dinar as the result of what they will be doing over the weekend whether it is Saturday or Sunday. ...It is looking good for the next few days... I am encouraged. I am excited. I feel good where we are...

10-5-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch New small denominations of the same currency are not what I'm looking for. Rather, I'm looking for something quite different. Perhaps they are just getting the public accustomed to the idea of new currency issues. New artwork and such.

10-5-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...There is nothing that suggests outside of next week.. They clearly are reiterating there intentions to bring in the new [currency ?] next week. Abadi is PM now while and through the end of seating the Cabinet... The environment is stable and secure now and will be... Thus, the Independence of the CBI can roll out the new when appropriate, and there words are next week and that is their words not mine, or even any speculation about it what so ever. ...You don't bring in small currency with out a rate change... That is imo a reality..

dinarguru.com