Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-7-18

Iraqi

10-7-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch ...I do not believe this will be a float taking years to achieve par with the dollar, so be of good cheer...not going to post details yet. Stand by.

10-7-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Central Bank raises large amounts of currency for small groups" Possibly, by definition they have said they introduced currencies to rival the dollar... Introducing lower notes with an international rate and or less the 3 zeros could or would fit the definition of rival in comparison to the USD imo. The CBI also told us they were to make a simple change in respect to trading next week.. Quote: "The Central Bank raises large amounts of currency for small groups." In other words, they lifted enough large notes now so they can bring in the smaller groups.

10-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Hearing you say soon is surprising...] Opening up the banking system to engage with the world's financial system along with floating the dinar is top priority. No private sector or investment will start until such happens. I am very hopeful.

10-6-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency including deleting zeros" FYI...DELETE ZEROS WILL BE FROM EXCHANGE RATE ...3 ZEROS NOTE WILL PHASE OUT ...

10-6-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV reports PM Abadi informing the citizens that economic reforms could not be completed during his tenure due to security concerns with ISIS and the slowly progressing political issues. Both are now resolved and the new incoming Prime Minister should have no problems completing the task. Also on Iraqi TV is the message that political blocks have already submitted their candidate-selects to fill government posts to the Prime Minister-Designate projecting completion of assignments before the 30-day window expires. US Banks are sharing excitement of probable preparations for the first-of-the-week type of activity! ...Everything appears to moving at record speed compared to the past, can't wait to hear what happens the rest of this weekend!

10-6-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...there is no overnight event. Never will be. I guess all i can do is keep educating. If for no other reason people should understand the CBI would never spend the money to replace the currency unless they expected it to be in circulation for a while. That in itself tells you there is no single overnight RV RI going to happen...I do fully expect the dinar to go up in value, but not overnight. As stated in numerous articles going back years it could take two to three years to delete the zeros. In other words it's a gradual appreciation over time. The good news is I do expect it to start soon. Because Iraq needs to move out of Article XIV and into Article VIII to send a message to investors and the global financial system that they are open for business and as a result of that transition will need to float the currency...as the dinar gradually rises in value over time more emphasis will be on lower notes so having quality notes in circulation supports that.

10-6-2018 Intel Guru Delta NEW...OUT AS OF THURSDAY...250... 500... 1000.

10-6-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq announced the issuance of quantities described as large on small currencies for daily transactions." This has been brought to my attention and it is dated yesterday! Not sure about the source, but, this says coins...Next week... A statement by the bank said that it would introduce large quantities of small categories to meet the need for daily transactions. The quality of the material used has been improved, as well as a small change in the new format that will be presented for trading next week. He said the deal would be done in a new and old form, without discrimination...

dinarguru.com