Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-9-18

Iraqi

10-9-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365 release of lower notes (DONE)...full 2nd article telling citizens about EVERYTHING (COMING)... Purchasing Power (COMING)...Small notes (COMING)...Confusions turned into Smiles!!!

10-9-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch [I don't understand the purpose the 1000 dinar notes if the currency is going to be on par (or greater) to the dollar anytime soon...] They may be doing it exactly as Kap [Guru Kaperoni] describes, although I do perceive an element of instability that could occur when a severely depleted-in-value IQD suddenly finds itself openly traded on the Forex with a 100,000% ROI over 3 years potential. If they, on the other hand, take a different, less-random route, and if they want to target completion at or around the first of the year, they would need to show their cards within the next few weeks.

10-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "POLITICAL BLOCS SENT THE NAMES OF CANDIDATES FOR THE MINISTERIAL POSTS TO PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE ADEL ABDUL-MAHDI" ...we see Iraq now working hard to get the ministries appointed for his cabinet. He wants to reduce them from 22 to 15. This will make the selection go faster and save a ton of money in the process.

10-8-2018 Intel Guru Poppy3 FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN INVESTED FOR 10 YRS OR MORE IM SURE YOU REMEMBER, POPPY1, P0PPY2 AND POPPY3 HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS THAT NO SUCH THING AS A GCR WOULD EVER HAPPEN BECAUSE OF SEVERAL REASONS. WELL SEEM TODAY MANY...THAT ALWAYS WANTED TO ARGUE THAT I WAS WRONG ARE NOW THEMSELVES SAYING THE GCR WILL NOT HAPPEN. FRIENDS ONLY THE COUNTRIES THAT TRADE DAILY WITH IRAQ WILL HAVE TO ADJUST THEIR RATE TO MAINTAIN EQUAL TRADE VALUE. I REST MY CASE AGAIN.

10-8-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ISSUED ITS SECOND EDITION OF THE BANKNOTES OF THE CATEGORIES OF (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250) DINARS" ...we should not be worried that the CBI is issuing yet more of the 25 and 10k notes. We have been told many times these notes will coincide with the smaller categories and eventually will be needed in trade for large sums of debt. So this is actually something good as they are following what they said they would do. Remember they are “replacing” these larger notes with a new version not introducing more volume of currency in circulation. They already have the needed balance and quota needed by reducing the currency volume already by 2/3.

10-8-2018 Newshound Guru Currency365‏ (Central Bank of Iraq launched small amounts of coins to the market with changes in its design) ...This is talking about the 1,000, 500, 250 notes not the 1, 5, 10, 20 ...completion of lower notes should bring out the Full Second Article...then lift value & new small notes..

dinarguru.com