Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-10-18

Iraqi

10-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ’S MONTHLY REVENUES FROM OIL EXPORTS EXCEEDED THEIR HIGHEST LEVELS EVER" I still believe we need the oil revenues to [be] high in preparation for the reinstatement. Just a condition they needed and now have once again. This is part of the “more suitable environment” the CBI is talking about.

10-10-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via Pinkroses] ...October 9th in the US, Iraqi dinar was traded on Forex and also on the Nasdaq and also on the CBOE, Chicago Board of Exchange. That maybe affiliated with the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. I am not sure. I do not know the rate...on the screens for the dinar, but I do know that there is a very high back screen rate that has been talked about...they go up and down, and it is just not responsible to give you rates...and they change. ...Be aware this can very well go before hurricane Michael even hits land. I am not calling it. Just beware that things are happening...The timing is getting so close...I am in high alert status...

10-10-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] The MR is the Hottest thing in Iraq!!! It's happening/wrapping up, right before our eyes...just as we've been told to expect.

10-9-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The Iraqi British Business Councel (IBBC) met with Iraqi authorities including the CBI gov yesterday. The IBBC is hosting a conference in Dubai for Iraqi reconstruction in Nov. As well we have the Iraqi investment and banking conference in Nov (rescheduled from Sept) and the Baghdad International Fair (also rescheduled) ...so Nov is shaping up to be an exciting month.

10-9-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 ...WILL NOT SAY MUCH MORE...BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE ONLY THING WE SEEK...THAT IMO IS COMING.

10-9-2018 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 ONE MORE THING...THERE WILL NOT BE RUNS ON OUR BANKS TO CASH YOUR DINAR, NOR WILL THERE BE ANY SPECIAL 800 NUMBERS FOR YOU TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS TO CASH YOUR DINAR.

10-9-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "POLITICAL BLOCS SENT THE NAMES OF CANDIDATES FOR THE MINISTERIAL POSTS TO PRIME MINISTER-DESIGNATE ADEL ABDUL-MAHDI" ...we see Iraq now working hard to get the ministries appointed for his cabinet. He wants to reduce them from 22 to 15. This will make the selection go faster and save a ton of money in the process.

10-9-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch [I don't understand the purpose the 1000 dinar notes if the currency is going to be on par (or greater) to the dollar anytime soon...] They may be doing it exactly as Kap [Guru Kaperoni] describes, although I do perceive an element of instability that could occur when a severely depleted-in-value IQD suddenly finds itself openly traded on the Forex with a 100,000% ROI over 3 years potential. If they, on the other hand, take a different, less-random route, and if they want to target completion at or around the first of the year, they would need to show their cards within the next few weeks.

dinarguru.com