Abadi: I will not quit politics and we did not demand any ministerial position in the next squad

Posted, 2018/10/19 22:43

Abadi

[Baghdad - Ayna]
President of the victory coalition, and Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Thursday, to retire political work as well as he did not demand any ministerial site.
Abadi said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "we are on the transformation of the structure of the authorities and the state, and I wanted to assure youthe constants that I work for them and to avoid any interpretation does not match our vision and resolve."
"Since the formation of the victory coalition announced that victory is a national project on citizenship and democracy and development and sound construction of the state to ensure unity, well-being and sovereignty, regardless of our victory or loss of elections, and in any location we were, and the project of victory for all Iraqis, a project that includes entities, Victory as a project of the homeland and the fate of a free, secure and unified state, and today I renew to you to uphold the project of victory as a basis adopted and work for him in the Iraqi political arena. "
Abadi continued, "We will also re-produce the victory coalition as a comprehensive national project in proportion to the current and future developments. Therefore, I will inform you that I will not retire from politics regardless of any executive location. What concerns me is the safety of the victory project and its work as a national alternative based on the achievements of our era, Which we believe will bring unity, prosperity and sovereignty to our beloved country, build state institutions properly and fight corruption. "
He pointed out that "the next option and the basis I will adopt is the parliamentary prosecution with the victory bloc in addition to the political body outside the House of Representatives to lead the project of the comprehensive victory, which works to create the third force that express the class does not find itself ethnic sectarian blocs and also segments of the middle class and cultural and civil.
Al-Abbadi noted that "victory did not demand any ministerial position in the next formation, but may offer us sites in the equation of the next ruling, and found that a site serves our project and strengthens our position and impact and does not cause us to load projections and contradictions and consequences of what is going to be accepted with the emphasis on our rejection of the abhorrent quota" .
He stressed "our faith and determination to continue victory as a comprehensive structural project that varies politically, socially, informally and culturally, and as a national alternative capable of competing and dealing with the emergency and strategic changes of the political process and the future of the country."
"We have the balance of achievements, the public, the vital youth, the national elites, the project that crosses the sectarian, ethnic and partisan barriers, and we have the internal and external acceptability of our discourse and approach. These are all factors that force us to continue to win as a national project.

alliraqnews.com