Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-24-18

Iraqi

10-24-2018 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Iraq’s Sadr rejects secret vote for new cabinet" Quote: "Iraq’s Shia cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr today rejected a secret vote in parliament on the new cabinet lineup." How can you blame him with all the corruption that has taken place? Sadr does not like the "secret vote" but it looks like it is still on for today.

10-24-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I remain very optimistic regarding our future. The timing remains in question with several contacts believing October into mid-November possible. What happens in Iraq is window dressing...

10-24-2018 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] What we understand is that the date that will go down as the start of this RV or GCR or whatever we are calling it this day, it is going to end up being ...October 22nd...We know that things have happened since last Tuesday and Thursday to move this thing forward. We know that we are right there in the sweet stop for this to go the next few days. I am hearing information that is pretty time sensitive. ...tomorrow [Wednesday], Iraq time, between 6 and 8 pm ...is the meeting that will determine everything...that is Iraq is to do the new rate for the dinar, with their Parliament...Election of their Cabinet, and everything they need to bring out. That is a two hour meeting. I am hearing about an hour afterwards, let’s call it 8:30 or 9 pm Iraq time tomorrow [Wednesday], I think they will bring out their new rate. ...convert it to US time, that means the timing of that meeting is between 10 and noon EST. 1:00pm will be an hour later.

10-24-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I am not trying to call it. I am saying if this is to go tomorrow [Wednesday], it should go some time after that Iraq meeting concludes and after those rates are put out. Possibly they be put out around 1pm EST. We are very close to this going. Banks...are on lockdown... I am doing my very best not to call it. ...I am just trying to paint the picture I am hearing. I am putting out information that is valid, that I think is meaningful to us, and it just might bring this blessing in for us.

10-23-2018 Newshound Guru ChrisC ...Do the people know they are going to be revalued? Logic would say yes and the second article is just a final statement from the CBI of timing and instructions. They went to a lot of trouble and put the people through a lot of hardship removing the 1000, 500 and 250 out of the market just so, apparently, the people wouldn't be confused with the new design. I remember when the new 100 bill came out here. It was a little of a surprise to see it but in a few days it was no big deal. I fully expect this to happen soon. It is absurd to think Iraq will not have a strong international currency...

10-23-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Source says incoming Iraqi PM Abdel-Mahdi turns down Maliki's request to make Malaki's son in law minister of Youth & Sports. Also turns down Maliki's request for Dawa Party member to get Oil Ministry.

10-23-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via Clare] Nov. 4th Iran sanctions - toughest ever...SWIFT will be disconnected... can not wire money or use USD. IHO...CBI knows exactly what will happen...needs to act fast...IQD attractive right now...more demand on IQD now! Iraq is all the focus right now "Babylon is going to rise"...All eyes on Iraq...will be very successful!

10-23-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV reported that Parliament will hold its session on Thursday but cabinet-select names won't be disclosed or voted upon until next week.

10-23-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] Let's Make it to the Finish Line...The Blessing is well calculated...Symposium @ University of Ceyhan...hosted by CBI representatives...on Iraqi Currency..."Hot Topic". WS's [Guru Walkingstick's] firm was there...talking about LD's (250, 500, 1000) coins are still currency in translation (LD's or small categories)...We are waiting for Art 2 ...from the CBI...it will contain pictures/ descriptions/date of RI/ metals will be part of 2nd Art, which only work when 3 zeros are lifted from exchange rate...Hundreds asked questions at the end... WS's firm representatives of 4 banks in Iraq have also asked questions & already have been told, MR is happening.

dinarguru.com