Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-1-18

Iraqi

11-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So in today’s news we see one matter announced on Monday that Iraq has withdrawn from the FATF monitoring list after it has fulfilled its international obligations in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing. They have now moved to the “white list”. This can only help in the getting the reinstatement since why did the UN sanction the currency in the first place? Was it not for money laundering and financing terrorists? So this is now all taken care of and no longer an obstacle. So the CBI can no longer use this as an excuse as to why they are not reinstating the dinar.

11-1-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...Much has been leaked through banking and government sources that continue to be false flags for purposes known only to those that initiate them. That does not mean they are incorrect. Imo, what they share is meant for those that are the bankers, lawyers and agencies that will make the RV/GCR process happen when the release is activated. Perhaps it is one of the continual preparatory drills to make absolutely sure all agencies and organizations are in sync and ready to go at a moment's notice. And perhaps it is a way of making sure we are ready as well.

10-31-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana At the moment, I am content to wait for things to unfold - we have some important dates upcoming, and I foresee a holding pattern until the GOI is fully formed. On the positive side... I have nothing negative to report...November 6 is a good day to watch for... it should be apparent at that time what the missing component is (which Government position), which will give us a very decent clue about what we can expect in the coming days. Regarding the upcoming sanctions [Iran]...I'm glad they are prior to November 6th - that should streamline any effects that they may have. ...Where the sanctioned parties may experience a weakening, Iraq has a great opportunity to gain strength. For that reason alone, we could have a nice window just ahead!

10-31-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news is slow from Iraq since Monday and Tuesday were official holidays. Now they go back to work, however parliament is not expected back until Nov 6th. Anyhow I would not stake any RV on any trigger completion of Mahdi’s new government in this next session anyhow since we also heard that it is not a critical matter anymore and the last set of ministers are picked and all agreed on them already...the only target I know of is of EARLY 2019. The CBI did want to move ahead with the reinstatement in the month of October but could not do so due to not resolving many matters as they thought they could.

10-31-2018 Intel Guru Bruce Here is where we are. You guys know that even though it seems that Iraq used to be the linch pin. Now they are sort of the hinge pin. Now China is the linch pin. China wants this thing done, and they have in essence moved this up a day or so for us. That is very positive...really good news. So let me tell you Iraq is in the picture though. ...we are expecting all the rates of the main currencies that we...hold to come up on the screen around by midnight, by or before midnight [Tuesday]...The Dinar will have an in-country rate which is well over $4 now. Whatever it gets to in-country meaning the rate within Iraq, we will have a higher rate on our front screen than what they will have in-country. It could be almost doubled than what they have in-country in that range approximately. What is interesting is they are getting in preparation for everything to go. ...You are in a very close and good place provided everything rolls according to plan, I think we are right there, right where we need to be.

dinarguru.com