Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-10-18

Iraqi

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ... I have been telling you in my “project to delete the zeros” and how it will first get revalued in-country within Iraq (not yet on the currency exchanges). Then up to 2-4 weeks later, once it is stable in Iraq and no hyper-inflation situations arise (checked for inflation), the CBI then intends to unleash the dinar on the international markets, thus requesting the reinstatement. So far they get to a certain point and the project keeps getting put on hold or stalled. So recently we heard that there was the largest busting up of a counterfeit ring within Iraq...we know they need to break up these rings of counterfeiters prior to the RV.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I also told you this is multi-facet and there are many parts to it. This is VERY big and complex. So, the CBI needs to get to the reinstatement part and get to a point AGAIN when they can request permission to reinstate. But this is not the final end. Once the permission is given, the CBI then can begin the launch the smaller, smaller category notes (5,10,25,etc) and work their way up to the .83 cents (approx). But as I told you they get the permission and then it is pulled away once they move ahead again. This is an obstacle but remember they also have to proceed with the process first and it is not as simple as getting permission and then the RV appears. There is a process in between. Be patient!

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Flashback – The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of a COUNTRY. For any bank, banker, lawmaker, adviser or official (of any kind) to make the statement “the Dinar is a scam” is JUST... foolish...The Iraqi Dinar is the official currency of a COUNTRY. Numerous times I have pointed to SIGIR Report as guidance. THIS REPORT WAS SENT TO CONGRESS IN MAY of 2012. IT PLAINLY SHOWS IN THIS REPORT THEY EXPECTED THE DINAR TO BE VALUED AT AROUND A DOLLAR IN 2013...For ANY member of our Government to say they have no idea what is going on here – means they simply haven’t read some very basic documents presented them.

11-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I have often pointed out this is a highly speculative investment. We are, in no way, guaranteed anything. However, this SIGIR report gives us some VERY valuable insights…1) This was information given to the US CONGRESS on a quarterly basis… I find it hard to believe such an information source would intentionally mislead Congress. They tend to frown on such behavior. This goes directly to the validity of this venture – against all advice from Wells Fargo or other such naysayers. 2) It points out there had been a legitimate “plan” – or time frame in motion… having been projected to be done in 2013. What the current time frame is now, or what the current plan is – hard to say.

11-9-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Large volume of currency sold at auction...The Central Bank is selling $ 225 million in the currency auction today [Thursday] | 07/11/2018...Typically ( of late ) large volume sales are an effort by the CBI to maintain stability in the rate / value of the dinar against the dollar.

11-9-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Documents .. Signatures to distribute the amount of each barrel of oil to the Iraqis" I am not sure how many signatures they'll need, but, the fact that they are collecting them makes me happy as all get out. They get this done, and for all citizens get a slice of every barrel of oil on their cards... Who wouldn't sign it after all these years? Lets not forget the possible motive to put pressure next door, as we watch the unrest. Like we have talked about of recent, the IQD brings purchase power the neighbors are going to be jealous.. imo.

dinarguru.com