Mr. Sadr: 7 billion small points in the sea of ​​corruption and spoilers

2018/11/14 18:27

Mr

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, lost 7 billion dinars "a small point in the sea of ​​corruption and spoilers."
"The 7 billion is only a small point in the sea of ​​corruption and corruption," Muqtada al-Sadr said in a tweet on the social networking site Twitter today. "What I can not do is refute and keep them, but how many if the people expose themand corruption abhors them."
He added, "I call on the judiciary to be held accountable for issuing an arrest warrant and to investigate them and their families, known for their corruption and vice, and for unjustly violating the people's power."
Mr. Sadr said, "We will have the judiciary support and help .. Then I say: Oh God, drown them as Pharaoh and God were submerged as they drowned the people and his food."
The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq agency, Ali Alaak, said during a meeting hosted by the House of Representatives, last Monday in response to a question on the causes of corruption of 12 billion dinars, "The damage was before taking office when the coffers of the Rafidain Bank to sink because of heavy rains in 2012 And caused damage to banknotes after the arrival of water to the stores. "
He explained that the Central Bank is replacing currencies when exposed to any damage was also imposed a fine on the management of the Rafidain Bank, which was reduced after considering what happened and spend, especially since these securities outside the age of time.
He pointed out that the Central Bank has lost the cost of printing banknotes and it does not represent much, knowing that the amount was up to 7 billion dinars and a value much less than that and we have an international certificate of cash management.

alforatnews.com