Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-16-18

Iraqi

11-16-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] They tested, tried, the lifting of the 3 zeros for 4 years @ a dual exchange rate...the program rate we see & the 1- 1 we don't see....(articles prove this)...Based on what we read, that rate has well exceeded 1-1. ...more reasons, for more calculations, that have been tested successfully to calculate fractional banking - the ISX - marketplace will need and use fils...right now these and more calculations are all about accounting & math of the lifting of the 3 zeros... ISX going International... as Articles said! ...LAUNCHING the RI with NO mistakes!

11-16-2018 Intel Guru Frank62 ...It's one thing to test fractional banking internally but completely different introducing @ onset of banking with the IQD... ISX was testing an offline platform...with USA stock exchange, (don't think a PR rate) also with European Exchanges, ME Exchanges, Arabic Exchanges & Asian Bourse... It's happening right before our eyes whether we can see it or not! ...our sharing is weeks ahead! Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening!

11-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...I do not use the S word very often, but I do believe this is very soon. ...We have heard about some time frames like 72 hours from the time that the USTN went asset back which was Tuesday. So 72 hours from Tuesday afternoon at 3:15pm. Could we see something then by that time? Quite possibly. The Redemption Centers ...are essentially are on high alert starting tomorrow [Friday] afternoon. We also know that the Dinar and Dong which are looking blacked out now are supposed to be up by Saturday afternoon/evening...we supposed to have those two currencies rates show.

11-16-2018 Intel Guru Bruce I am not a huge fan of this on the weekend, but banks do like the weekend. They like the idea of Saturday. Are we going to go before Thanksgiving which is Thursday? I believe so. Yes, I do believe that is true. We have heard to be fully funded, to have money to spend for Black Friday/Thanksgiving...we should have this any day now literally. I can’t say it is definite.

11-15-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [It’s getting hard for me even seeing when or if they are ever going to float. The corruption, the stalling, the bickering/infighting, the incompetence...it is getting really difficult to see them ever getting past it.] Yes it can be frustrating. Keep in mind the IMF, World Bank and others are pushing this reform forward.

11-15-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "ALMOST DAILY REPORTS OF THE ARREST OR ELIMINATION OF THE MILITANT GROUP’S TERRORISTS, THEIR LEADERS, SLEEPER CELLS AND HIDEOUTS" ...the SECURITY situation in Iraq is stable but they are still having problems with the ISIS group infiltrating back into Iraq from Syria. But we know we have heard many articles about how SECURE and STABLE Iraq now is so these issues should not be a prohibiting factor in the reinstatement of the dinar.

dinarguru.com