Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-19-18

Iraqi

11-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce Well, it seems that the “USS Dinar” continues to sail. However, it does look like this ship is about to hopefully arrive in port very soon... First, are we [we are?] in a new window of opportunity ‘right now’. And I am sure that everyone is like me, and hoping that this will be our last window. When I say that, it again does not mean it will happen without a doubt in this current window; it does mean that there is a very good chance for the rate to finally change. The pressure for this to take place continues to be very great. ...Iraq has a new prime minister and nearly all of the cabinet seated. While there have been a lot of rumors flying about who is and who is not over the CBI right now, I do not believe that will impact ‘the event’ that appears to have been finally scheduled.

11-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce I have been blessed with sources in several of the the well known 3 letter agencies. It seems that at least for now, all of my sources are once again saying the same thing. Our window is ‘wide open’ beginning right now though the end of November. Even if we don’t see it by then, that does not mean the window closes, but will simply remain open longer than we were told, and through the end of the year. Because of the sanctions on Iran, there is additional pressure for this to happen as soon as possible. It also seems that the plan is to reinstate the currency between $1- $2...then by the end of the year, to have it ‘established’ at the rate they plan to hold it at for some time. When we see a rate change, you will want to weigh you options and how you want to proceed based these suggested possibilities. ...we are in the final stages of this... I know this administration wants this to be over and now... so we are close...closer than we have ever been in a very long time. So, hang in there...It’s coming, one way or the other!! Breathe.

11-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article quote: "...parliament is moving to take measures TO RESTORE THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE CENTRAL BANK." I did not know the CBI lost its independence. Didn’t parliament pass a law last year establishing the independence of the CBI? So what is this all about? Will the CBI then be able to reinstate the currency too as needed? Quote: "the Governor of the Central Bank bears waste more than 7 Billion Iraqi dinars in circumstances attributed to the floods previously flooded the province of Baghdad. " Alak was not the governor of the CBI in 2013, the time of the incident….hello! ...But Alak did see the country thru the war with ISIS and managed the funds appropriately.

11-18-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "The Stock Market Announces The Launch Of National Bond Trading" Quote: "The bonds will be launched on November 18 this year, for the first time in the Iraqi market for securities," They look to be international as I see it, and they are primarily for those that have very big money! Not for the little guy.. imo.. That is imo a good thing. Qualified Institutional Buyer's - (QIB).

11-18-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There is over 42 trillion dinar outside the CBI. And there has been no reduction so far. If the dinar is going to appreciate in value the money supply must be reduced. The only way it could happen would be gradually...thus a float is the only real option. 42 Trillion dinar is a substantial amount...the U.S. only has about 1.2 trillion circulating around the world. No way could Iraq support a money supply 40 times the U.S. If a float is the solution, the dinar can rise gradually over time, as money comes into the Iraqi banks it can be collected and destroyed thus reducing the money supply from Trillions to Billions.
A RV or RI is not possible.

11-18-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CENTRAL BANKS SHOULD CONSIDER ISSUING DIGITAL MONEY (electronic form NOT crypto currency), IMF'S LAGARDE SAYS" ...Lagarde is NOT talking about crypto currencies. She is talking about electronic currency much like the USA already adopted...the IMF wants other nations too to go more electronic. We have seen this effort in Iraq to convert them and it is successful and allows them to use the smaller category notes and moves them into the situation where they can even eventually issued more even smaller category notes.

11-18-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...Lots of great arguments for both this year and early 2019... I'll be happy with either, but root for a Christmas RV.

dinarguru.com