Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-20-18

Iraqi

11-20-2018 Intel Guru Delta Article: "Structuring of the currency: the Central Bank is preparing to delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi currency" Quotes: "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars."; "...stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."

11-20-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick 12 ------> 9 ...Trillions to Billions ...RD coupled with RV...moving forward -----> RI... Follow, the Turkmenistan model...

11-20-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [I believe Dr. Shabibi stated that the best time to revalue a currency is at the beginning of the year.] Yes that was many years ago and Alak is at the helm today, and not only times are different now but, circumstances are much better now than then... imo.

11-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "AGREEMENT TO RESUME THE EXPORT OF KIRKUK OIL BETWEEN THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT AND THE KURDISTAN REGION" Oh boy! This was music to my ears when I heard this news. We have been waiting for this news. This is article 140 referendum implementation even though parliament has not yet passed it. Wow! Like I keep telling everyone we have been waiting for this to happen.

11-19-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article quote: "Adoption of the unified banking number (IBAN) which contributes to improving the level of banking services and clearing services and settling payments locally and internationally." IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number. Now to Prime Minister Mahdi...has his expertise and many years of it and include Oil Minister and Finance Minster and now Prime Minister of Iraq. He has been around since the origination of the Paris Club, and had good relationship with the Kurds. Now we see the Kurds are happy, as they turned the oil back on through Ceyan Port to Turkey...back up to 500k barrels a day, as of this weekend... Why do I bring that up?

11-19-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Well the HCL of course...not to mention the citizens getting paid and possibly on International Master Cards, but, the money from all sales through the country will need a safe and secure way to settle payments.. Not just from the retail side of things but for very large payments by Oil Sales, and that the IBAN account will apparently be used in that process of clearing payments. ... They are methodically playing this hand to the T... they are showing that they have in place mechanisms now to cease the Auctions, as we know them. So this is all looking so very sweet. Wednesday this week is a powerful day for...Mahdi seating Cab [cabinet], possibly 2019 Budget and Alak in Parliament again... IF those are correct, they should be somethings to watch for.. imo.

11-19-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Trump plans to visit Iraq" Quote: "US President Donald Trump said on Monday he plans to visit Iraq and Afghanistan in the future." "I have several plans, including the visit of US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan," ...LAST MONDAY...A WEEK AGO... WE... SUGGESTED IMO...THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN...

11-19-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "The Iraqi market for securities announced the launch of the circulation of national bonds issued by the Central Bank of Iraq category five million dinars." To me this means the intent if to be sold to Iraqi investors inside Iraq. It says absolutely NOTHING about selling these bonds on the international securities markets. ...So if you want to buy any of these bonds ou will have to go Iraq and trade within the Iraqi Securities Exchange. The exchange is NOT yet international...It is not all about the RV or a sign the RV is about to happen. We know from the past they sold bonds before and did we get an RV? NO! The significance of it is that they are now trading them directly on their own in-country securities market. Is this good news for us? Yes, yes, and yes, but is only one step closer to what we want. What we need is for their securities exchange market to go international. Then I would agree that this is BIG news. But not quite yet.

dinarguru.com