Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-23-18

Iraqi

11-23-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via MilitiaMan] Article: "Al-Rafidain releases the salaries of local employees through MasterCard" Basically this project is very, very important because the people’s notes – there’s about 6 billion of them worth about 44 Trillion. So what they’re trying to do here is to basically reconstruct the currency. How is Iraq going to do it without them basically lopping the currency. They need to basically increase the value which is to lift the 000’s #1, and ...when they start doing that they’re going to adjust salaries. Now, here’s the catch here…

11-23-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...if you have a million dinar, and you go to the bank they’re not going to give you a 1,000 dinar because that’s a Lop. They’re going to give you a million dinars worth of LOWER DENOMINATIONS because remember what they’re trying to do here is they’re trying to use all this money supply. The only way you can do that is to raise the value starting with their employees because remember they’ll have to go back to 40-50% of the salaries to the government employees and any other employees and then Remember, you’re going to give them a million dinar and get a 1,000 dinar and that’s going to be worth the OLD million dinar which is worth $840 USD. And this is what they basically are trying to do.

11-23-2018 Intel Guru Footforward It will not be a one to one exchange for us in my opinion. I have very good reason for that opinion. It's my opinion that it will be higher then that.

11-22-2018 Intel Guru Delta FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA .(wink) News of an agreement to raise the value of the Iraqi currency to become equal to the US dollar and cancel the 3 zeros as well...1000 IQD = 1000 USD. HAPPY THANKSGIVING FAMILY...DELTA

11-22-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Please tell us will this colored paper ever RV?] If I didn't believe it would, I would have sold all mine. That is not the case - I'm sitting tight, with my ...Dinar stash close at hand.

11-22-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we have rumors coming from Iraq of the dinar rate operating at 120 IQD/USD. Wow! ...This is amazing but before we...get too excited let’s look at what is really happening. ...this is nothing more than the initial shock from the lack of dollars coming out of the currency auctions. We know that when for any reason something effects the sale of dollars in these auctions it drives up the rate for the dinar since the dinar then is used more and thus a higher demand for it. Simple supply and demand ration. Right?

11-22-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat But this higher rate of 120 dinars to the USD is the “market” rate. And so what will the CBI do next. They must maintain the 2% spread between market rate and the program rate. Will they adjust the program rate? This is the rate we really want to see change since the market rate could have massive temporary swings in relation to short-term swings in the currency auctions. So we wait and watch what the CBI does next before we get too excited.

dinarguru.com