Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 11-24-18

Iraqi

11-24-2018 Newshound Guru chattels The dinar has the potential for a favorable return on investment. The question is when and or how much.

11-24-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty Iraqi Speaker of Parliament says next Parliament meeting on Monday will vote on unfilled cabinet positions.

11-23-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [via sunny] ...we learned: Sadr wanting Alak to be fired; Barzani and Mahdi agreed cabinet needed to be completed ASAP; and a dinar source reporting new rates on the screens. . . Dinar reported to have gone from the $4 to $6. Hopefully it will be at least $6.

11-23-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch I believe Delta has this exactly right. Quote: "They’re going to give you a million dinars worth of LOWER DENOMINATIONS because remember what they’re trying to do here is they’re trying to use all this money supply." It takes about two months for Iraq to cycle through the face value of its outstanding currency supply. Akin to inventory turnover, the velocity of money is a nations' gross domestic product divided by its outstanding currency supply. In the case of Iraq, for 2017 that's roughly 234 Trillion divided by about 44 Trillion or 5.3 times per year, or about once every 2 months or so.

11-23-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CURRENCY STRUCTURE: CENTRAL BANK PREPARES TO DELETE 3 ZEROS OF IRAQI CURRENCY" Okay so here is the beginning of the re-education process I said would begin a months before the reinstatement would happen. Remember the CBI must first wait for the right environment to launch the rest of these lower smaller category notes. Now they are telling us the time is just around the corner. This is exactly what we wanted to hear and needed to hear at this time. So we are moving forward to late 2018 to early 2019 timeframe for a reinstatement. Remember as I said many times we will see a rate change within Iraq as close to 1000 dinars or lower per USD first, then the CBI must launch the smaller notes or the economy will not have any currency they can work with. So now we see the CBI program rate as record lows coming into this week and so we should expect it even much lower and then the launching of first the 25, 50 and 100 dinar notes, as promised would happen at this time. Stay tuned it is all good.

11-23-2018 Intel Guru Footforward It will not be a one to one exchange for us in my opinion. I have very good reason for that opinion. It's my opinion that it will be higher then that.

11-23-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via MilitiaMan] Article: "Al-Rafidain releases the salaries of local employees through MasterCard" Basically this project is very, very important because the people’s notes – there’s about 6 billion of them worth about 44 Trillion. So what they’re trying to do here is to basically reconstruct the currency. How is Iraq going to do it without them basically lopping the currency. They need to basically increase the value which is to lift the 000’s #1, and ...when they start doing that they’re going to adjust salaries. Now, here’s the catch here…

11-23-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...if you have a million dinar, and you go to the bank they’re not going to give you a 1,000 dinar because that’s a Lop. They’re going to give you a million dinars worth of LOWER DENOMINATIONS because remember what they’re trying to do here is they’re trying to use all this money supply. The only way you can do that is to raise the value starting with their employees because remember they’ll have to go back to 40-50% of the salaries to the government employees and any other employees and then Remember, you’re going to give them a million dinar and get a 1,000 dinar and that’s going to be worth the OLD million dinar which is worth $840 USD. And this is what they basically are trying to do.

dinarguru.com