Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-2-18

Iraqi

12-2-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Is the dinar really already 120 : 1 in Iraq? ...this may have been just a wild and wide swing in the marketplace in very isolated towns due to the sudden shift from the currency auctions when the decision came out to use dinar in place of the US dollar for trade with Iran. ...So then the dinar rate could rise against the US dollar and swing very suddenly. It may have done this last week...

12-2-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni [Isn’t article 8 the reinstatement of their currency on to international trading platforms?] No. It is a standard of banking practice. The dinar is international now, just most if not all banks choose not to trade or do business with until that standard is met.

12-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat [...Have you had any direct contact with you CBI source to confirm that they are on track for late Dec or early 2019? The news you present is extremely exciting and is falling into place just like you predicted.] yes, and yes... However they must get this govt formed and they must keep Iranian influence out of it. This is now what the CBI is waiting for. So if this all lines up in late Dec, EARLY Jan I am hearing they will do it.

12-1-2018 Intel Guru Footforward [...Do think the dinar will revalue or am I living a fantasy? Should I get rid of it?] I can't tell you what to do. But I'm not getting rid of mine and I'm buying more. I believe this will happen.

12-1-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The best we can hope for is the CBI moves to Article VIII under the IMF. Then float the currency as investors begin to rebuild Iraq. Only then as investors/investment comes into Iraq can the dinar begin to appreciate gradually. This is a process not a overnight event...

12-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So I already proved to everyone why the end of the year (late Dec or EARLY Jan) is the BEST and MOST OPPORTUNE time period for Iraq to drop the zeros and then reinstate the currency. 1) Jan 1st is the beginning of the financial fiscal year within Iraq... 2) In ALL, and I mean ALL, of the previous, legitimate periods to reinstate the currency, they CBI always planned within LATE December to EARLY January to do it. This is well documented and FACTUAL periods.

12-1-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 3) Just prior to the event they begin the slow education to the citizens and we are now witnessing this event once again. We are getting very close... I do not believe the CBI will just launch all the newer smaller category notes all at once. But rather they will slowly phase in the newer notes (5, 10,25,50,100) and fils (coins) as the economy dictates... Yes, I can now truly say we are now entering this window of opportunity but we must be patient and just wait for FACTUAL news to come out.

dinarguru.com