Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-7-18

Iraqi

12-7-2018 Intel Gurus Frank26 and Delta [Guru] Walkingstick told us the fractional banking - the fractional rate calculations - all the math! It’s long been done. Then all the sudden, you find slots opening up for digits, in the fractional area...now you have a decimal point... this is the first time the Central Bank of Iraq is reporting the 3- digits AFTER the decimal point with the US dollar. ...we know that they are about to go international, so they need those digits...when you go international you have to have that fractional number...Because if you have like one-tenth of a penny internationally, that can make a lot of difference on banking, the fractionals, and how they make their money.

12-7-2018 Intel Gurus Frank26 and Delta ...another huge thing...I do think, they are de-pegging from the dollar. The Iraqi Dinar was pegged to the US Dollar, ONLY, for the last 13-14 years. ...we talked about this a long time ago, when we see that they have 3 digits next to the decimal point, then we know that they are de-pegging from the US dollar. ...I know they are going to peg to the basket of currency. ...But for them to do that now...would give you an indication that they are really REALLY very close to show us the rate...Reinstate their currency.

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Live Iraqi Dinar (IQD) Exchange Rates...USD IQD 1190.00027 Dollars to Iraqi Dinar" More progress and or fine tuning the line up. 5 digitis then 6? We shall see. What I would like to see is some small polymer notes and some fils... imo to go along side those digits right of the decimal and a nice healthy number the the left.

12-6-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready I think Mahdi can simply appoint the positions. It has been done by previous PMs. Disagreeing parliament members will complain, but they had their chance to elect, and they failed. They know that they failed, and that action must be taken…

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Reporting or pairing is now in line for the list of currencies. Sort of additional education that is completed, imo. Those that will be needing to know can see the 4 digits to the right of the decimal. Place the international calculation in and easy math. imo One more indicator the process is underway...

12-6-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 Things are moving faster than is being publicized. We received great news yesterday with more confirmation this morning.... It’s a good day to review your action plan.

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Article: “Iraq denies report on Trump requesting oil for return for Baghdad war” …I’ll tell you what’s going on. This is not something you’ll read in the articles. We are trying to do deals with oil markets with Iraq but it’s completely separate from what this is talking about…we know what Iraq needs to survive and we’re offering them a way out so that they’re in our camp.

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Holding pattern on HCL. This is going to break soon. I'm watching it like a hawk and can't WAIT for this to turn! It is going to be in our favor. I'm betting big on this.

12-6-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling …the price per barrel is going down. So what do they [Iraq] do? They can do what you and I are speculating on and add value to their currency but there are other stuff also. Iraq wants to compete in the American markets. We can do trade deals with them. So that’s why Iraq shut the door on Iran because they’re looking for the same type of deal that Saudi Arabia had. So now we have them in our pocket.

dinarguru.com