Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-11-18

Iraqi

12-11-2018 Newshound Guru Bloodloch ...the CBI absolutely CAN launch the VLD (very low denominations) without any further preparation other than printing them and explaining to the Iraqi citizens about their characteristics. No long and slow climb needed, since purchasing power should remain a constant, or even enticingly favorable to Iraqis in their daily lives. The underlying support for turning 44 trillion into 44 billion is there, and there may even be a case made for fractional reserve gold-backing mechanisms should they decide that to be one of the new currency characteristics. And while there have been some rumors of new notes being printed already, I've yet to see any actual artwork for the same. That doesn't mean they don't have them hidden away somewhere. Just that I haven't seen them.

12-11-2018 Intel Guru Delta [via Clare] the lifting of the 3 zeros, looks on target for the end of the year!

12-11-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 [via Clare] A Change is Coming!!! There is a legitimate reason to invest in Iraq now...because they meet International standards!

12-10-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Center: Islamic banking in Iraq is in line with international standards" This is telling me they have tapped into one of the largest markets in the world. Not a laughing matter. It is actually very very bullish for our investment. They are recognized now for having been caught up to and in line with international standards...Well done!

12-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The CBI has told me many times that they can not just launch these very low. lower denominations like the new polymer 5,10,25,50 100 and coins until the economy is suited for them. So how do they get the economy suited for them? They have a plan. First they must slowly make the 250, 500 and 1000 in demand, use electronic banking for larger purchases, then as the economy grows begin to launch these other notes. I would be looking for the 50 and the 100 notes next. At some point they will reinstate the dinar but we don’t know just at what point of equilibrium it will be. To do this means an educational process of what these newer polymer notes look like and how to use them.

12-10-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat But we can see that they have surely moved already to the next level and important step. For years and years they struggled just to get the banking reforms in place. Not they have the ATMs running, electronic payrolls, electronic POS, credit cards, and emphasis on just petty cash and not wads of cash in pockets the day on and after payday. We see the banks are now liquid and loans are being given based on “credit rating” criteria. So this economy is slowly being converted over to the global banking systems. So much progress has been made towards the “project to delete the zeros”.

12-10-2018 Intel Guru RayRen98 [via sunny] I'm feeling really good about the 100% this week but it might move slower than some of you expect. Reports from some members last night of group activity and receiving communications to come in on Friday to make their exchanges. The process may become more evident this week that it's done, it's finished! ...Anything else pops up we'll be too glad to keep you updated. At best this is an exciting week. We are looking for something to happen. Keep believing. We sure do.

12-10-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Due to the fact that they are showing these “slots,” you know these digital “slots numbers” available, it means that they have calculated international numbers. Now, the rate has to do the same thing by announcing that they did this with the CBI’s REER numbers. The Real numbers. ...I mean 43 Trillion all year? Then all of the sudden 1 Trillion in one month? My goodness gracious, the rate has to be pretty doggone high for 1 Trillion to equal 43 Trillion.

12-10-2018 Intel Guru Delta ...it looks like the Central Bank of Iraq, they got 100% linked to International Banking. The Central Bank to the BIS. They are now linked to the Forex. Everything is set up from the Central Bank of Iraq and the Iraqi Market is effecting that. Remember the Iraqi Stock Exchange, they didn’t change the plan and they are supposed to go international BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. And they have to be in NASDAQ. So they need those fractional numbers. So for the Iraqi Market to show those fractional numbers, that gives you indication that the Central Bank of Iraq, they are about to raise the rate. I’m talking about any moment now, based on this information.

dinarguru.com