Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-26-18

Iraqi

12-26-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat HERE COMES ARTICLE 140, JUST IN TIME? Quote: "The President of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Halbusi, the request to host the Implementation Committee Article (140) of the Constitution to discuss the reasons for not completing the work that was formed for it." So here it is again. Folks this is not my FAKE news. This is real and finally it seems that going to implement Article 140 or pursue it again. Many say it is already done. NOT true. Like I keep telling everyone there needs to be a formal referendum (that is already written and send to parliament) then it needs to be voted on and implemented. Then it is done.

12-26-2018 Newshound Guru chattels Article: "Iraqi blocs resume their dialogues for "consensus" on the remaining three ministries of the government" Quote: " ...the remaining three ministries: the defense, the interior and justice, waiting to vote in future sessions. "

12-25-2018 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Kurdish parties announce two agreements on Kirkuk" Well this sounds to me like they have things hammered out, as they have an official book out in circulation on the matter of Article 140. They apparently are getting their share of what is entitled to them. In other words they are getting paid here soon and or now... If that is what this is saying, it is a very good sign and the timing is absolutely perfect to end they 2018 year and usher in the new into 2019.. We all expect to see the new currency (small categories) with the Kurds language on it too. Time will tell. imo.

12-25-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "SAUDI ARABIA KEEPS THE EXCHANGE RATE PEGGED AT 3.75 RIYALS TO THE DOLLAR" Quote: "Saudi Arabia keeps the exchange rate pegged at 3.75 Riyals to the dollar." The question is this - Can Iraq sustain an 8th of a penny per dinar and think that it can easily trade with neighboring countries in an open market? How about incoming investors? How will they get their profits out of Iraq? Will they have to convert their profits in dinars to the US dollars first in the CBI currency auction? Oh – but maybe this is what Washington wants since it will create a demand for US Dollars and help stabilize the rate of the US dollar? Just asking. Could this also be part of the holdup in reinstating the dinar back to international status?

12-25-2018 Newshound Guru Breitling Every once in a while I’ll get an email that says, “Hey, what are your sources saying in Iraq.” I don’t have “sources” anywhere. There’s nobody in Iraq that can explain geopolitics and how this works or how currency works or anything like that. They don’t have a damn clue. The people I talk to actually they have access to people in the parliament…what I do is try to get at is, what are they talking about…then I can gauge what they are thinking. That’s all it is. I don’t have “insider” information. I don’t need it and neither should you. That’s the whole point of me trying to talk and frame this up the way it is, the reality of it based on geopolitics…you should be very very happy right now…I know this stuff takes a long time…it was never meant to be a “get quick rich scheme”…that’s the hype that I hate. Hype is out of the window…Reality. Geopolitics. Markets. That’s it. You should be very very happy.

dinarguru.com