Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 12-29-18

Iraqi

12-29-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready No reason to be pessimistic about the RV at this point…..We just have no new data. There was no positive data before the Kuwait change either.

12-29-2018 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I DO NOT BELIEVE 2018 IS IN OUR CARDS SO I AM FOCUSING ON 2019. THERE APPEAR TO BE MANY THINGS COMING TO A MEETING POINT VERY SOON.

12-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I am hopeful that 2019 will finally be our year. Right now, it is surely shaping up that way. I can’t predict if the reinstatement will happen right at the first week in January but I will say it is very close as we see many signs. Yes, the CBI is still targeting sometime in January as this is the BEST time to do the reinstatement (but not the ONLY time they can do it).

12-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur GOI + HCL= RV. GOI wise... its gonna require the voting in of the 3 remaining important ministers or the PM temporarily absorbing these ministries by proxy. As for the HCL "Parliamentary intention to pass the law «oil and gas." A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee on the reform and reconstruction movement, Ali Aboudi, the determination of his committee to approve the law of oil and gas, during the current parliamentary session." He went on to state the importance of passing this law now and that they need to "join the process of distributing the oil wealth to the people."

12-28-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Arthur There is a direct correlation as to why we have never seen an implemented HCL and we have not seen the deletion of the zeros. IMO the HCL was always designed to be distributed in revaluated IQD. There is question as to whether the RV needs the HCL or the HCL needs the RV but either way they go hand in hand and need each other. The timing of this article is by no means coincidental. Nor was the "secret" visit of the POTUS to Iraq. The beginning of the 1st quarter of 2019 is looking very promising indeed.

12-28-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...we were given some information... that pointed to before the end of the year. I am going to say that information I have is still valid...First of all you know President Trump made a surprise trip to Christmas Day...Yes, he did greet the troops that were there and...In addition to that his main reason for going, even though that was very important, certainly very important part of it, was to congratulate Mahdi on putting their new Parliamentary form of Government together. So he meant [met ?] not only with Mahdi, Abadi, A-lak from CBI, Barzani, and etc. He meant [met ?] with them to congratulate them and celebrate with them...We know that because we had people there for that celebration...My understanding is that he said some things relative to having a monetary reform this week and that it would be good for us.

12-28-2018 Intel Guru Bruce ...We understand that everything went very well at the celebration for Iraq. I believe they have done everything we, the US and the UN, and the IMF have requested of them to do. I know that there is a group of delegates coming from Iraq to the United States here in a matter of days...Why in the world would they be coming over here? Is there something to announce. Is there something else we are going to acknowledge about Iraq? ... I heard that the rates are pretty much on the screens except we have pending notification by dinar...So when everything solidifies the pending will go away and those rates will be solid and live...We didn’t have the Christmas we thought we would have, but will we have a New Year’s celebration like we have never had before? I think that is very possible.

dinarguru.com