Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-3-19

Iraqi

1-3-2018 Intel Guru Checkmate ...I'm here because I know for a fact it's going to happen. If I didn't think it was going to happen I would sell my dinar...But I hang onto it because we've done our homework...but we don't know that it's this month...Now if it's this week that's wonderful...it will imminently happen sometime in history and I also believe that should be very soon...They are doing it...The plan is to do it as soon as possible...Do I think that huge thing is going to take place in 5 days...I am not longer going to do that...Eventually Iraq's going to get their money back...they are going to recatergorize the dinar...

1-3-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL Where we are as of 01/01/2019...This is what was passed to me at last night. Once again the scheduled release of the RV, set for the end of 2018, and subsequently postponed, is now said to be rescheduled for early January 2019. As I have said multiple times in the past the RV must be preceded by a completion of all activation processes which I believe may have been completed in full or nearly so. The final process is said to be the public RV...After forwarding that information to several contacts it was stated that the information they have receive follows closely to what I just summarized...We shall see how this latest information plays out through the coming days and early weeks of 2019.

1-2-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ... I think this year is going to prove different than the last. ...It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the tail end of 2018 didn’t bring us an RV. Iraq operates on a global scale, so things that happen around the world do have an influence on them. 2018 was the worst year in the stock market since 2008. More importantly, US crude posted it’s first loss since 2015. Those are not specifically Iraq’s losses, of course, but lower oil prices affect ALL oil markets. Combine that with a general lack of news regarding the HCL and we have an obvious situation where they would not pull the trigger. We'd all like to think that Iraq can pull off an RV with lower oil prices, but the current market needs to change for Iraq and everyone else to be confident. It will happen, of course. But this doesn't look like the week for it. Not that I'm discouraged at all! The current market is a temporary thing. Nothing negative has happened to scare us from the future of this venture. And I don't think anything has changed to make Iraq no longer want to regain their former position of power and influence. It will happen. The question is only "when"?

1-2-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling …We’re looking at a currency [Iraqi Dinar]. We know what it used to be worth…the highest it was worth was $3.25. Saddam Hussein through his manipulated currencies said it was worth $3.75 but we know that’s not true. We had the first gulf war and it took a huge hit. So we know what the value went to at that stage. The second gulf war we knew it was going to drop to compete nothing so we injected the Iraqi economy with $1.5 billion worth of U.S currency so when we did the shock and awe they had money to spend…later on down the road they printed the currency that you and I have and they actually had to put $1.5 billion more U.S. dollars more into the economy because the popularity of the currency [Iraqi dinar] started going up. So what were they trying to do? Control the pace of the economy of Iraq. They actually had to do this a couple of times…

1-2-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling The next big step for them was…the volume of currency that was out there. Then they had full control over the Iraqi dinar. So what are you and I looking at? Why am I invested? …I see an undervalued currency. Just like Warren Buffet sees an undervalued stock in the stock market…I can tell you where the value was at. I can tell you where the value is right now. And I can tell you what the value could be. The difference between Warren Buffet and us is that he has management rights. We don’t have management rights. We have to have confidence in the…people who are managing it to get it to where we want it to be. We’re just investing in an undervalued currency…Don’t tell me it’s at true market value…there’s all this hidden value in it. The people who don’t see it, hey that’s on you…it’s the most legitimate thing out there. It’s a huge opportunity. The question is, when. You and I don’t have control over that.

1-2-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Every indication we have had over the last 3 or 4 days is pointing toward the next day or so. ....We did get a few things that sort of confirmed where we thought we were and where we are, and where we plan to be the next couple of days. I am going to stay very positive and say that I believe we are at the end...We know everything is ready.

dinarguru.com