Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-5-19

Iraqi

1-5-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Under the title No to the adventure of our economy .. Karbali warns of linking the Iraqi dinar in currencies with the lowest value" My take away is this. Okay, he is concerned the IQD will be LINKED with other currencies, that may or do have less value. Not my problem...As what he just said, tells me the cat is out of the bag in that they are going to be linked to other currencies internationally...We shall see what happens, and all in my opinion!! WOW.

1-5-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article Quote: "...al-Karbouli warned Thursday of dire consequences for the Iraqi economy if the fate OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS LINKED TO LOWER CURRENCIES." Could this be referring to the USD? Of course it is since the dinar is not solely pegged to the US dollar ... if the US dollar has de-valuing issues, this would also drag down the value of the Iraqi dinar. This article is correct. So the best solution is to get off the sole peg and re-peg to the SDR basket of 5 currencies. Then put the dinar on a float and open it up to the world again.

1-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We still wait for the Jan 8th session in parliament to see if the last of the three ministers are voted on. Today we heard that maybe they might just vote on the Interior minister on next Tuesday. We wait and see. So right now there is still no indication of a reinstatement occurring soon. I know we all expected maybe January to be our month and this is still the best month for the CBI to target it. The CBI still has this planned for January but, like I keep telling everyone, this is not going to be such a huge surprise when it does occur. We WILL have some indication for at least a week or two ahead of time and see it coming. Right now we do NOT see any of these indicators. Maybe after the last of the ministers are voted on things might suddenly pick up and get crazy. We just sit, relax and wait…..

1-4-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There is a tweet going around that President Trump has tied some RV to a China trade agreement...False. There is no RV never will be. Best we can hope for is for Iraq to open it's economy to investors and float the dinar.

1-4-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...I know there have been things happening in Iraq. I know that they have a Parliament meeting tomorrow [Friday] ...I am sure some good information will come out of that...We know things are moving along, but they are moving slowly. As far as I know rates are still good... ...I believe that there is going to be a Bank meeting among the major Banks...I think they are going to make a decision on when to release this to us... We believe they have a couple of options to do it before the weekend. ...That meeting should take place early in the afternoon tomorrow [Friday] which case anything is possible for us in the next couple of days. This is what I am hearing...I just think we are in a great position to receive and finally be there. Yes, it has been a much farther process than any of us thought.

dinarguru.com