Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-9-19

Iraqi

1-9-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV is reporting that Thursday's session will "probably" be postponed until Saturday due to the low attendance for Tuesdays' session that eventually did not take place. Mahdi is being requested to hold accountable those who did not appear for the session. Mahdi continues to submit the same names already previously rejected. He has sent out a text/tweet message supporting his actions with resolve being a fully-appointed cabinet "soon." [Time Will Tell]

1-9-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] Just when you think it is safe to say everything is done with Iraq, there is one more piece we were looking for or is happening that we should be aware of. We heard they have (3) announcements coming out...One was made today [Tuesday]. One should be made on Thursday, and I believe one is going to be made on Friday. I know one of the announcements, not the one today, I believe will talk about the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar, and the fact that Iraq is a Sovereign nation and has revalued currency. Some of that revaluation of that currency will occur when that currency is actively traded on the world market using Forex to do so. I believe that is where we believe is reinstatement and go into revaluation because the rates they have now that we know of is already higher than their $3.22 rate was back in 2003 ...ultimately Iraq is done having made the decision to do what they needed to do and conform to what they have been asked to do. Now it is just a matter of timing and time. So I am going to say I am looking forward to again a very good and interesting weekend...

1-8-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni I believe Inflation in Iraq is under 2%. There are several reasons why the CBI should begin to raise the value...but only time will tell.

1-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 There are two banks within Iraq that have mirrored US banking capabilities regarding the transfer of funds and now are able to do a conversion from country to country. The importance of the 2 banks in country of Iraq adopting our US banking techniques is that now the contractors who are conducting business in country and being paid in IQD are now depositing their IQD in American banking institutions. And now our banks are able to convert these deposits from IQD to USN in our country. We know of one US contractor has in over 200+ contracts for construction within country and will be paid in IQD on a 1 to 1 basis with US currency values and because of the mirrored banking techniques his in country bank will now make this conversion.

1-8-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...guru BGG tries to discredit my recent float post by saying it is not supported by and CBI or other documentation. ...wrong! In fact it is supported by the experts...the IMF. My comments are directly related to articles or documentation pertaining to general monetary policy issued by the IMF themselves.

1-8-2019 Newshound Guru Phillyman ...Today we have another delay due to lack of quorum, this one to January 10. Some thought remaining positions would be filled, the 140 discussed, the 2019 budget discussed. I continue to listen to [Guru] Breitling and believe in this investment...

1-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "CBI IS SELLING COLLECTORS COINS" Of course many...are going to try to tell you that the CBI is releasing coins and thus the RV is happening. So I am warning all you intelligent people to ignore all this rubbish. So far we have NO signs of a reinstatement as we expected to see by this time. But January is not even half over and there is still much time. Let’s see what really happens. I am still hearing the CBI is targeting the end of January.

dinarguru.com