Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-12-19

Iraqi

1-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we know Iraq has the plan to coincide the smaller category notes with the larger 3 zero notes together. We know this because the central bank of Iraq itself has told us. This is what really is going to make us rich someday. ...If Iraq was going to just “lop” they would have done it already.

1-12-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Great new article from the World Bank talking about Iraq's GDP going from 1.9% in 2018 to 6.2% in 2019. How? Unless they open the banking system to the world for global investment.

1-12-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Parliament ended their session today with no mention of a cabinet vote...

1-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "THE THREE PRESIDENCIES MEET POMPEO AND THE LATTER RENEWS HIS COUNTRY'S SUPPORT FOR IRAQ" Article quote: “activation of economic cooperation and investment between the two countries”. They are about to get this ball rolling from this 2018-2022 reconstruction plan. This plan, as we know, hinges on reinstating their currency. Why? They will need “free flow” of capital in and out of Iraq and they can not do this having to go to currency auctions and keep converting dinar to dollars. Get it? They will need automated, international systems to transfer money and these systems use the global currency exchanges to convert the currency to the proper exchange rates...

1-11-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni People ask me all the time..."why is it that a float is the only solution for Iraq?" Because it is the only way to gradually reduce the money supply as the dinar appreciates in value as a result of investment to reduce inflation. ...a mythical RV or RI...Never happening as there is to much (over 40 Trillion) dinar in circulation. Can never happen. Only a float at this point could work. There will never be a $3-$4 exchange rate of the dinar. Total nonsense. Iraq is trying to rebuild and create GDP not go broke paying out on a currency exchange...Monetary policy is pretty well documented for emerging market economies.

1-11-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL Another weekend is coming and with it come possibilities of an end to our journey. Are we there yet? That remains a question that will not be answered until you are at the bank. I am encouraged.

1-11-2019 Intel Guru Bruce I am probably more positive than I ever been the last 14 years. The fact we expect it very soon, very shortly. ...things are moving along nicely. We are moving through and you know I can’t call it because I do not know it, but I tell you I think we are looking very strongly over the next few days. Might have a great weekend...additionally...a lot of the rates were flashing...but...when we get ready to go the rates will be solid and maybe they will move a little bit up and down. That is okay. That is part of the Forex, part of trading, but I tell you this much about the Dinar, they had to increase the size of the screen vertically on Forex because of the increase that is anticipated for the Dinar. Two inches. They increased the height of the screen because of the curve that is going to take place of the Dinar going up. It would have run out of space. ...We are in great shape... we are looking at a real strong weekend...I think we are just about at the end of the ride...

1-11-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 On the 30th, of December, lifted the 3 zeros electronically. What I’m about to share with you is public knowledge. Why doesn’t the Internet know? You...have the ability and privilege to receive our study from [Guru] Walkingstick. Because Walkingstick is working with the Government of Iraq. On the 30th of Dec. 2018, WS firm received 240 contracts from the GOI. They started internally. 24 of them, have already been PAID. They were paid in IQD. The term of acceptance: 30 day contracts. Of the 240, 24 already paid in IQD. That’s exactly what Iraq has to do. I want you to know that these 240 contracts and the 24, they were paid at a rate of 1:1. Those contracts will start on January 13, 2019. Details on other firms is unknown to us. Believe they are similar and paid in IQD at 1:1.

dinarguru.com