Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-3-19

Iraqi

2-3-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY BANKERS WHO ARE UP AT THIS HOUR??? RATES ARE CLIMBING ON THE "FRONT" SCREENS...THEY'RE GETTIN' EXCITED. [Did you find that out from a banker?] YES. [ I heard after the superbowl game that things are going to get very interesting.] MAYBE BEFORE!!

2-2-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Articles: "ASSOCIATION OF EXCHANGE COMPANIES IN IRAQ ASPIRATIONS AND CHALLENGES"; "The House of Representatives sends the Budget Law to the Presidency for approval" Tomorrow is the beginning of the week.. The money ex-changers are going to need the rate, that rate also precedes the budget.. They clearly have this timed.. Today the articles about Jordan, money ex-changers with NGSs to help facilitate the implementation of the new.. All very well timed.. It won't stop now nor fail imo...

2-2-2019 Intel Guru Delta Article: "The House of Representatives sends the Budget Law to the Presidency for approval" [How many days does the President have to approve and send to the Gazette?] 15 DAYS BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO WAIT 15 DAYS TO SIGN IT...

2-2-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat [I'm still confused how/why they tried to RI without the gas law and the full government seated, as you have stated several times we need?] HCL is in parts. Most of it already passed but not implemented to the level it should.

2-2-2019 Intel Guru Footforward ...I think we are getting close...we really just need to be ready...

dinarguru.com