Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-4-19

Iraqi

2-4-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...I've been on hold all week regarding this HCL news. It hasn't fallen through, and that means it's possibly going through...With any luck, this HCL news is going to materialize...Fingers crossed!

2-4-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO VIEW WHY WE HAVE NOT SEEN THIS COME TO FRUITION YET...IT REMAINS MY OPINION THAT THERE HAVE BEEN A SELECT FEW THAT BEGAN A PROCESS SEVERAL YEARS AGO THAT AIMED AT PROTECTING THE POTENTIAL OF DOING GOOD WHILE SLOWLY OVERCOMING EVIL PEOPLE AND GAINING THE UPPER HAND. IT APPEARS THE GOOD GUYS HAVE SUCCEEDED BUT THE "PROCESS" HAS BEEN LONG AND PAINFUL AND WILL END. PERHAPS SOON.

2-3-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru RVAlready This may not hit forex until after we exchange. So, each bank could have a different rate. And the rate could vary from one customer to another. We will have to see what happens. This is why Ray [Guru RayRen98] said to wait a couple of days, so we can see which banks have the best rates.

2-3-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY BANKERS WHO ARE UP AT THIS HOUR??? RATES ARE CLIMBING ON THE "FRONT" SCREENS...THEY'RE GETTIN' EXCITED. [Did you find that out from a banker?] YES. [ I heard after the superbowl game that things are going to get very interesting.] MAYBE BEFORE!!

dinarguru.com