Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-7-19

Iraqi

2-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat EXCHANGE PROCESS... Remember how the banks operate. They need to make a profit. ...So what...are they going to do with billions and billions of Iraqi dinar in their foreign currency portfolios of reserve currencies? They will need to sell the currency to someone with a spread to make any money off it. ...Also where are they going to get all the funding to make these exchanges? ...at this time the banks will already have a customer for the dinar. The US Treasury has already made arrangements with the major/main bank branches to buy all their dinar, if they chose to trade it. So the banks do have a customer and this is why they will be taking the dinar so easily. If it weren’t for this fact there is no way that billions of dinars could be traded and taken into the banks throughout the US by average walk-in citizens.

2-7-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The answer to this first question is also the answer to the second in that it is the US Treasury that will come around the banks in armored cars, as they do on normal runs, as pick up these physical IQD notes as they come into the banks. Once re-verified by the treasury department, they will be credited back to the banks. The banks will get a set allowance of $$$, probably daily, of funds from the treasury to use for this purpose of collecting these dinars or rather to help facilitate the trade deals. It is normal for the Central bank of the US to allocate funds to the banks for these purposes. Arrangements have been completed for this purpose... ...the government must come out with some mechanism to address informing us investors of where to appropriately go to conduct our exchanges of this currency...

2-6-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...I see that I didn't explain why the HCL is important. In a nutshell, it's important to the Kurds so they get a fair share of oil revenue, and ties in very closely to their concerns on the budget. Both of those issues are melting away, right in front of our eyes. With these two things lining up at the same time, we have the most perfect situation to see an RV that I've ever witnessed. RIGHT NOW is an amazing time to be part of this situation!

2-6-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...The dinar will never revalue or re-instate. It is a process that will take time. Once they get off the peg and begin to float.

2-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat We are waiting for the opening of the 2019 budget to begin the reconstruction. In doing so we are hoping this will also inspire the reinstatement of the dinar so investors feel comfortable coming into Iraq and investing knowing the currency is worth something and they can easily trade it outside Iraq. The updates to the investment law of 2015 are also in place and so investors can now more easily transfer funds in and out of Iraq under the law. There are also international mechanisms in place to facilitate this action. But one piece that is really needed is to have the Iraqi dinar once again listed on the global currency exchanges...It was not until the UN resolution in 2003 that ripped the IQD off the exchanges. Now they must get it listed back on.

2-6-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...We know that in order to conduct business with the rest of the world they must significantly increase the rate of exchange on the IQD when they do post it back. Like I keep telling everyone - the VALUE is found in the Iraqi dinar it is just that the RATE does not now reflect the true value as it is being artificially suppressed due to sanctions. Oh – but we know that officially the sanctions have been “fully” lifted already since 2018. So what is the hold up then? We know for a FACT that the month of January is the BEST (but not only) month to reinstate the dinar. We just witnessed two attempts to do it in January and both times the NSA (national security agency of the US) stopped it for security reasons. I am now hearing this was due to the sanctions imposed on Iran and that the US needs assurances in two areas before this can move ahead – 1)US forces are secure in Iraq; 2)trade with Iran will not be conducted in US dollars ...This all I know and we are still in a waiting mode to how all of this gets sorted out.

dinarguru.com