Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-9-19

Iraqi

2-9-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Iraq, New Iranian Central Bank / "New currency" map is on its way?" As Frank [Guru Frank26] is saying INTERNATIONALISM is the theme... Converting Dinar into other currencies like the Euro, Ryial, etc.. The AMF is having a meeting on Saturday in regard to Financial Developments. Well what Financial Developments are staring at us..lol. WS [Guru Walkingstick ?] data imo is AMF / AAD - IMF / SDR 3x type of developments that need to be discussed. Kinda like a huddle just before executing the big play.. We shall see.. Shall we not? lol. Is the NEW CURRENCY map on the way, mean the new currency of Iraq is being delivered or has been around the world? Keep in mind Iran told us they did a deal with electricity today and the payments are settled.. In other words past tense...imo.

2-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I did not say the budget is holding up the RI. ...I said it is foolish to put any one event to say it is holding up the RI... No one knows the date or timing. ...There is no evidence right now that there is any target to RI soon.

2-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "RAISING ZEROS REDUCES THE MONETARY MASS AND NEEDS A DECISION FROM THE TOP" Abdul Jalil is telling us in this article many important points. 1. the banks are now making money outside of the currency auctions (loans, mortgages, card fees, etc..) and perhaps it’s time not to solely rely on the spread of the currency exchange for bank revenues, thus they can eliminate the auctions and get the project to delete the zeros done now (which includes reinstate the dinar); 2. not raising the zeros complicate contracting with companies; 3. can hold up the funding for the reconstruction efforts;

2-8-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat 4. Abdul Jalil is asking – Why did we do all this international banking reforms and comprehensive electronic banking reforms, if we are not going to raise the zeros from the currency? He alludes to the fact that he thought this was part of the reason for all this past work. So where is it then? Why is it taking so long. Do we need to get the GOI involved to force you to do it? 5. Abdul Jalil attitude on this article puts pressure on the CBI to respond. We all need some positive news on this project. WE have not heard anything from the CBI now for over 3 months. Abdul Jalil is saying that it should not be the sole responsibility of the CBI but to get the GOI involved in the decision process too. I happen to know the GOI is involved and they are the hold up so it is NOT the CBI...

2-8-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad." Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?) "First visit... since the approval of (the budget)"... It's only been a week! This is moving, and fast.

2-8-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we are very, very close! The RI of the Iraqi Dinar does not need the budget. The budget needs the reinstatement. That’s why everything is going before the reinstatement. That’s why it’s confusing to many people. They are doing this backwards because they have to. Everything is being set up...And that’s why the RI came out first and that’s why it’s positioned and that’s why they are International and about to make the announcement, IMO of course. The Iranian Central Bank is doing International transactions with Iraq with their own specific currencies. . ..There are a lot of things that are screaming International! Iraq is going in the right direction that the USA wants them to.

2-8-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Even though it has been relatively quiet for a lot of people, what we have received has been very good for us. ...We did hear Iraq put their budget which was passed in the Gazette yesterday. I do not know if everything they have done has been released to the world yet which is fine. At this point it is a moot point. We are not waiting on Iraq for anything... Guess what? For them to have a budget and to have it passed, they had to have a new rate which they do. I know the rate which are on the screens at the banks now. I know the rate for the Dong now. ...I mean this is happening. The rates are there. They are live. They are pulsing at the regular intervals, making the changes relatively every 18 minutes. That is normal. ...I am excited for us, guys. I am very excited for what is coming... I am excited because everything is in position to go. We should be on our way shortly. Let’s see what happens.

dinarguru.com