Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-11-19

Iraqi

2-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Aricle quote: "...the ratification of the Presidency of the Republic on the budget makes it considered an effective and enforceable law, which means that the ministries and provincial governments have the RIGHT TO USE THE BUDGET AS A LEGAL BASIS TO IMPLEMENT THEIR PLANS." Here is proof. So if it was true (but its not) that the RV rate was in the budget they would not need it to be published in the gazette to make it legal and be able to implement it and this article is proof once again this is fact...If this was true then why would publication hold up something as important as the RV not to mention this imaginary GCR (also not true).

2-11-2019 Intel Guru Frank26 Article: "Market confidence to drive Vietnam economic growth in 2019" [Do you believe that the Dong is going to increase in value the same time that the Iraqi dinar does, or in close proximity of it Frank?] IMO... LIKE GRENADES AND HORSESHOES...(wink).

2-11-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL I HAVE PIECED TOGETHER INFORMATION FROM SOURCES THAT MAKES ME FEEL THAT WE COULD SEE SOME FORM OF BEGINNING ACTIVITY AS THE WEEK PROGRESSES. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL BE IN THE BANKS THIS WEEK OR NEXT BUT I AM OPTIMISTIC FOR YOUR FUTURE. FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED. DON'T QUIT YOUR JOBS!!!

2-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "KUWAITI NEWSPAPER: IRAQ PAID KUWAIT $ 300 MILLION" Quotes: “Iraq finally paid Kuwait $300 million in payment of a series of compensation owed by Baghdad to Kuwait for the losses and damage suffered by individuals, companies, government and international organizations as a result of the Gulf War.”; "...the payment was resumed at 0.5 percent of Iraq’s revenues starting from 2018, and will increase annually UNTIL THE END OF 2021..." ...just so everyone knows this payment does not have to be repaid completely before they can reinstate the dinar. We are not waiting for 2021. Proof of this was the attempt by Dr Shabibi to reinstate back in 2012-2013. So relax!

2-10-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...the CBI banking conference (which was scheduled for last fall) and rescheduled for Feb 10/11 has in fact been postponed again to "summer 2019". Some have asked my opinion on this banking event and all I can say is the fact they keep postponing it must be a telling sign that they do not want to hold this event until all their ducks are in place. After all, they advertise "Iraq is open for business" and currently that is not the case. More work still needs to be done...ie currency reform, laws passed etc.

2-10-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi News: The federal budget is ready for implementation by the ministries and the governorates, although not yet published in the Official Gazette. The ratification by the Presidency of the Republic on the budget makes it considered an effective and enforceable law. This gives the ministries and the provincial governments the right to legally use the budget to implement their plans. Iraqi TV reporting Hakeem and Abadi this morning saying how important it is to complete the cabinet As Soon As Possible.

2-10-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [...The investment conference, which is/was to begin tomorrow (2/10), has now been pushed back to this summer...??] Yes it appears as such and in my opinion, it was due to that they haven't shown the rate yet. I was expecting them to cancel with out it. ...There is nothing bad out there to support we are not in a good place today! Those that were expecting the final rate ahead of the conference, knew in advance if the rate didn't change they would not be having one.. imo..

dinarguru.com