Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-3-19

Iraqi

3-3-2019 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan if you show a huge amount of charitable contributions that actually exceed your income it’s going to get audited. You can plan on it…good tax planning always has good records. As long as you are compliant with the rules and regulations imposed by the IRS you do not have to fear it…I think it’s absolutely phenomenally marvelous the changes that have got on for 18 to 19 which makes this investment we are all involved in, wow, it’s just a huge huge blessing. It’s going to be great! But you need to look at the other side of the coin. This is what the IRS is going to be looking for. Be prepared. Play the game. And you will win.

3-3-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn [new Guru] I think the dinar will happen but we need to look at what Iraq is doing to get there...I've been in this 8 yrs now and I still feel its coming... If its not on the CBI site or Forex its not there period. [What do you think about [Guru] Kaperoni's thoughts?...a Float...] I'm not sure about it starting at were [where?] we are now but I do think it will float...here the thing I'm seeing, I hate to say it but I'm not sure your going to see a high rate to start it might take some time but once it happens it won't take that long to get there...as investors come in the currency will rise...I like seeing other countries are talking to trade talks with Iraq, we need to see that happen , that will put pressure on them to do something with their currency... stability is one of the big things we need to see happen, I see they are working on that now.

3-3-2019 Intel Guru Footforward You absolutely can not have an in country RV only. When this goes, it will be live all over the world.

3-2-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ We were all ready to roll last night …and don’t know what happened or what hasn’t happened yet...Im still expecting a lot of intel later on today...Right now we have all the right people are in the right places...[Have you been able to confirm any new rates implemented in Iraq?] No I have not..My guy in Iraq says maybe it was a contractors rates…but they have not seen it on the street level yet...Everyone has been positioning and our window is today through Tuesday...still hearing we are in a very good spot...We are so close right now... we know this is not a question of IF, but a question of when..and we have no control over the "when"...If I have news or see any movement....I will be sure to let you all know...If I am allowed to let you know...

3-2-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling …this is what Iraq stated they wanted to do. They wanted to get to a dollar. and then they wanted to reengineer their economy and get the dinar to $3.22…they told everybody…the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning, the CBI, the Parliament of Iraq all agreed and stated this is our goal, this is what we want to do…I don’t see that any more…people always ask me what’s the cash in? What should I do? Should I cash in just a little bit…? I’m not kidding. I do not see a path to $3.22.

3-2-2019 Newshound Guru Breitling My definition and idea of what to look for and how much to cash in is completely changed. I never would have imagined with all the regulations and everybody so anti-fossil fuel the world is flooding with fossil fuels…but it’s completely flipped. What I’m saying is whatever the dinar comes in at just pull the trigger. It’s not going to get to $3.22. I know what Iraq said. I know what they said their intent was, but there is no way they could have imagined what the United States is doing today…we’ve become self-sufficient but we’ve started selling fossil fuels [too].

3-2-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Do we have to exchange in the state we reside or can we exchange in the state we're visiting at present?] I am being told you will be able to pick where you want to exchange…If you are worried about security, or your neighbors, or having people know you are sitting on a bunch of money…you can choose to go somewhere else to exchange so you are not in your local area, and come home and live a quiet life. Or exchange in your area and then move to where you want to be.

3-2-2019 Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan …If you made over a certain amount of money you did not get to use Schedule A. Period. That got taken out for 2018. There are no limits…Now charitable contributions: have been in the 30% to 50% allowable depending on your income. Now that’s changed. In 2019 it went from 50% to 60%. This means a whole massive amount of tax liability that would have occurred because of having this money you can write off as charitable contributions. Wow! That is freaking awesome! But you also need to remember…

dinarguru.com