Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-4-19

Iraqi

3-4-2019 Intel/Newshound Gurus Delta & MilitiaMan LIKE WE SAID...SMALL EXAMPLE PRICE JUST JUMB [JUMP?] 400%...Red meat, tomato prices rise as import tariffs bite...One kilo of red meat has risen on average by 500 IQD ($0.42) in Erbil and Duhok. But in Sulaimani, it has skyrocketed by as much 2,000 IQD ($1.68)... INFLATION IS MY BEST FRIEND...Now the Inflation begins... Massive pressure is coming now... That should bode very well for us now. ~ imo.

3-4-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Internationalism...Can't hide it now... The Cat is out of the bag... Even the Governors of the Provinces and the Religious Authority is calling for distribution of the Iraqi wealth and now we see Citi Bank able to do similar distribution of timely payments through a chunky credit facility. These latest actions from the Governors meeting this last week on 2019 Budget allocations to be disbursed for re construction projects and Qasim al-Tai religious authority telling PM Mahdi to distribute the wealth to the citizens in a fair and equitable manner all around the same time frame of the passing of key laws this week. My bet on this is the Citizens are squawking even louder now that the Tariffs are being enforced. They signed this credit facility on Thursday of last week!!! Same day the Governors were meeting on disbursements to the provinces. See the the progress in play now? I sure do.. Man it looks good too! imo.

3-3-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article: "Iraqis divided over continued presence of American forces" ...its Iran that wants the US out, but its up to Iraq to decide if they want us to go or not, I don't think they will but you never know...the part that wants the US to leave is backed by Iran, Maliki group, Ameri group...the Kurds have said they want the US to stay. ...stability will go right out the door and everything Iraq has been working on will go with it...If they kick out the US out of Iraq we can put our dinar away for a long time, Stability in the country will go right down the tubes and all the investor will leave, this is why I don't think this will happen but I guess we will see when Parliament comes back...its up to Iraq government to choose not the US. I believe the Month of March will tell us where Iraq is heading, we will all know soon enough.

3-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ There was a whole lot that happened yesterday, last night…and overnight...wow...so many positive things. ...I am going to call today “waiting on fruition day”. ...I cannot tell you the news coming out of the banking system but its beyond fantastic...it would be irresponsible on my part to tell right now. ...Many banks have spent a fortune getting key people in key places… based on what I can and cannot share I am feeling really good today. ...again...lots happened last night and more to come by Tuesday I am being told…

3-3-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Iraqi TV reports Parliaments' first session is rescheduled to Saturday, March 9, 2019. The vote/session that was SUPPOSED to take place on Monday, March 4 was already announced moved to Tuesday, March 5 and now gets shifted to Saturday? ...It is alleged that the Supreme Court informed that Parliament can vote on all ministries with the exception of Defense Minister due to it being under investigation. Iraqi TV is reporting that the CBI is saying that a fully seated government is needed for full move to international status. Time Will Tell on that one too. ...PRICES "SUPPOSEDLY" STILL BEING ADJUSTED... TIME WILL TELL!

dinarguru.com