Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-10-19

Iraqi

3-10-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I...heard some ridiculous ******* about a LOP...If there was going to be LOP they would have already done it and not be sending out countless articles on the project to delete the zeros and valuation strategies. ...a LOP is not possible. Not in my terms but from FACTS from the CBI itself.

3-10-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Articles: "NASDAQ in New York City to raise the name and logo of the Iraqi market for securities"; "Communications: Launch of electronic signature next week" The above data is effectively telling us a few things. Firstly they appear that they are to begin trading with in the parameters of the NASDAQ, and is noted to be an historic event told to the world at the closing bell of the markets in the USA. ...They speak of electronic systems, networks and the speed of capital movement. Well to get those things, economic activities have to have modernized systems in place. They clearly have them and the ability to interconnect with them globally.

3-10-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...Then...the Launch of the electronic signature next week. Well that is for speed and security in the movement of capital. Safe, secure and fast. So what we are seeing is the advance stage of implementation of the MR (monetary reform) and ER (economic reforms) for iraq. Linking with NASDAQ, takes an internationally accepted currency. They won't go live on an international level playing field with a non compliant program rate. They'll need to expose the 2019 budget and apply the adjustment to redeem the new calculations for to be traded on Forex and for the ISX to Trade on the NASDAQ platform along side regional players, like in Dubai, etc..imo.

3-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Has anybody seen a pic of the lower denominations on this side of the pond?] I have...its exciting to see they are real... [Is the new rate posted in the Iraq gazette yet.] I was told by a person sitting on the ground with a contact in the government over there that they are expecting new rate on Saturday in Gazette … I sure hope so…if true..this means we are done

3-9-2019 Newshound Guru Bloodloch I often hear that "this event" or "that new law" will trigger a change in the exchange rate of the IQD, but there are actually quite a few factors that can influence exchange rates. Bear in mind, exchange rates on the Forex, and purchasing power of a currency within a country, are two different things, although one can influence the other in dramatic ways.

3-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news today is all about the upcoming expectations to vote on the remaining last four ministers. We have to remember that a long-standing condition to reinstate the currency of Iraq is to have a “fully” formed government. This does not negate the other work on reforms too but I feel this is the last remaining item to conclude satisfaction to move ahead again with the project to delete the zeros. I have had word that the smaller category notes are already at the banks. ...so as the banks bring in the larger 3 zero notes they exchange them for the smaller notes. Since this is done way before any rate change, there are lots of smaller category notes obtained as needed to fulfill the needs of the marketplace afterwards.

3-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat There was a recent news article stating that 80% of all Iraqis still do not have electronic banking and bank accounts. ...this simply is NOT the case. If this was the case the CBI could not have already satisfied its goal of reducing the on street three zero note supply by more than 2/3 down to just over 41 trillion dinars. How many times have they told us the original count of dinars printed and issued in 2003 and now in 2019? So we confirmed many times that this statement of 80% is a lie and impractical. My recommendation to everyone is to relax and wait for the reinstatement in the coming period. No one will know the exact time or date but we do know many things effecting these two parameters and so we can almost figure it out. We are now in the window and I do not see the window closing.

dinarguru.com