Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-11-19

Iraqi

3-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [I have friends in this saying they think it's really never ever gonna happen and that we've all been taken. I know there are no guarantees but do you know for sure that we are gonna really RV?] I have seen so much of the legal paperwork behind the scenes and knowing many of the people that are actually making it happen... I know for sure this is real and is happening...I know how much it sucks for all of you who have been hanging on by faith...but for me its never been a question of if...but a question of when.

3-11-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Late today [Sunday], a Parliament spokesperson informed that an agreement was reached between the blocks to meet on Monday and vote for the last 4 cabinet positions to be confirmed without dispute.

3-11-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article: "The Cabinet issued a directive for international institutions and funding on borrowing" this sounds like they are trying to get a handle of corruption, no loans without their approval...if they don't...we don't see what we want. ...corruption, stability and banking are three things they need to get done...they are working on all three but it does take time, plus laws they need to pass...not until lately have they real done any of these things...for years its been all talk no actions.

3-10-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn there were articles back in 2013 that Iraq was testing rates around $1.13 to 1. 20. why would they do that if they were going to start at 1190.

3-10-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I do believe that exchanging into a trust or LLC will make a non-taxable event into a taxable event. That is why I will not be doing it. [how sure are you there will be no taxes on the exchanges?] Im about at a 95% sure there will be no taxes on this. [Per Paris Agreement 2015, Countries agreed on 'NO taxes for Currency Exchanges'] I have heard this also…. [will we have some paperwork after exchange about taxes?] Yes…I have heard we will get lots of paperwork when we exchange...bankers want this to happen very badly. [STRONG REMINDER: At the appropriate time seek the advice of a trusted professional tax law expert]

dinarguru.com