Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-12-19

Iraqi

3-12-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Many think the dinar could never free float and must be some sort of manage float. They may be right! I ...do not really care what type of float it is other than that is how monetary policy works, floats are a tool that the CBI uses to counter pressure.Random acts like RV's RI's etc are not tools the CBI uses so we can rule such an event out. As well there are other reasons like money supply, economic shock that prevent such an event from ever happening. If they do float (which they will) the float will begin at whatever the current rate is at..such as 1190. The reason is simple...any other value would be a RV of sorts and not be within the tools the CBI uses. Not to mention, it would circumvent the CBI's ability to profit from the buy/sell of currency commissions. Which after all, is what the CBI is in the business of...making money. Central banks every single day control the sale of their currency to make money.

3-12-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni As for how fast the dinar could rise...just look back at 2004-2005 when the CBI under Dr. Shabibi unpegged for about 6 months and reduced inflation from about 33% to 5% or less raising the dinar exchange rate from near 3000 / $1 to 1170 /$1. This demonstrates the pace the dinar once again could have during the investment/market economy phase. But again, this process is up to how fast investors/investment comes to Iraq. It is not a random act. Again, many articles on this process to read from the IMF and other organization. ...Remember this is not some idea I came up with. The professionals at the IMF that work directly with Iraq have documented that is their intention for the CBI and the dinar.

3-12-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni There are two ways to interpret what the CBI is talking about when they mention "deletion of zeros. It may be honest and part of the plan (when they interpretation of what they really mean applies) or it may simply be the CBI trying to diffuse speculation and speculators from buying the dinar. There is no way to know for sure until they open the economy and we find out. I have read articles that imply deleting 3 zeros is a LOP and others that imply that they will raise the value gradually down to the day the dinar is worth the same as the dollar...which implies a float and exchange rate improvement. Personally, I believe from my research the dinar will improve in value via float and that seems to coincide with Dr. Bakri in Iraq who has written me several times to discuss monetary policy...

3-11-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn I think that fact that they are opening the ATM, is good, I think they can reduce the note count when they pay salaries thru the ATM and use the visa cards.

3-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [What are you hearing on the rates?] Rates on key currencies is what I have heard…no idea if they are correct….I hope they are…..i am hearing on the dong rates between $2-$2.20’s. I have heard a street rate in the mid $4’s for the dinar but I have seen it float on other screens up to $7. So my guess is between $4.50 and $7…but that’s just a guess.

3-11-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So the parliamentary session was held on Saturday. The big question is - Did they vote on the remaining 4 ministers? NO voting was conducted as promised would happen. Go figure…This is very important because we know that there has always been a long-standing mandate to have a fully completed government prior to any reinstatement of the currency for Iraq. We know that much has been accomplished in the form of banking and currency reforms. It is believed that now any holdup in the reinstatement is purely political and so we wait.

3-11-2019 Intel Guru Footforward I believe...once attacks in Iran happen...in the country of Iran...when that happens I believe we will be within days of the RV happening...the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. I expect the dinar to revalue and the dong to potentially revalue...I think the dinar is by far going to be the big winner.

3-11-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article: "The Cabinet issued a directive for international institutions and funding on borrowing" this sounds like they are trying to get a handle of corruption, no loans without their approval...if they don't...we don't see what we want. ...corruption, stability and banking are three things they need to get done...they are working on all three but it does take time, plus laws they need to pass...not until lately have they real done any of these things...for years its been all talk no actions.

3-11-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Late today [Sunday], a Parliament spokesperson informed that an agreement was reached between the blocks to meet on Monday and vote for the last 4 cabinet positions to be confirmed without dispute.

3-11-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [I have friends in this saying they think it's really never ever gonna happen and that we've all been taken. I know there are no guarantees but do you know for sure that we are gonna really RV?] I have seen so much of the legal paperwork behind the scenes and knowing many of the people that are actually making it happen... I know for sure this is real and is happening...I know how much it sucks for all of you who have been hanging on by faith...but for me its never been a question of if...but a question of when.

dinarguru.com