Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-14-19

Iraqi

3-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I can say that I have heard many rumors about the readiness for the launching of the new smaller category notes, however you would think that, if these rumors where true, we would see multiple articles on this topic in the general Iraqi news media prior to the event. We have NOT yet seen this. But also remember this does not mean this even may not be on the radar for the very near future either as we also know these smaller category notes may come in close proximity to the announcement of a reinstatement.

3-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Who are your contacts in dinar land?] I’ve been in this since the very beginning. I have contacts that are Contractors in Iraq, military people, retired military people... So many banking contacts, regional VP’s in banking, and contacts who actually help set up some of the redemption centers for a major bank for the dinar and dong…

3-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [With Iraq Parliament saying the Prime Minister can choose the remaining cabinet members within 3 weeks, does this mean the RV can’t go until then?] they can absolutely move forward with the RV before they finish their government. ...It is not an “if” but a “when” for this to happen. This is such a complex thing they are doing but I believe we are in the “end days” of seeing this reset happen.

3-13-2019 Newshound Guru EHankins Education for and to the citizens on the Nasdaq billboard... this must not fail. This is a perfect opportunity for them to learn...they are imo. WE KNOW THIS... have known this for a long long time. Thanks Frank [Guru Frank26] for the heads up and the proof of what's coming... in my opinion. CBI bring it... we are way past the RI... you can pull the trigger any time now.

3-13-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn [...do you guys know when they will finish the remaining 4 cabinets?] ...parliament meets tomorrow , we shall see what happens then.

3-13-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...Although I can't pin down an exact day and time with rates... I do believe that our wait is nearing an end...

3-13-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...Everything is looking like we are set on Go from this point on. Could this be our week? A lot of people think so...I believe we should have the result we are all looking for before the end of the week...I am excited...as much as I have ever been because I see movement. I see progress. I see things happening. ...I really think we are going to have a really good week and weekend.

dinarguru.com