Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-16-19

Iraqi

3-16-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ My guess is reset this weekend and 800 numbers this weekend and exchanges to start Tuesday through Thursday. [After we RV will there be time to buy currency that will be in the 2nd basket before it RV's?] Absolutely- I plan on investing in the second basket...some of those countries are just not ready yet. [Have we ever been this far in the process so far?] Hell No we have never been this far before...exciting things are happening all over...I am still 99 % sure it will happen this month… We have never been this close… I am 99.9 sure we will see it this month...

3-16-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Iraq needs to complete the government and parliament needs to pass the laws before it can open up to investors/investment. Nobody coming otherwise. [Can all of that be done in a short time?] Sure if they decide to do it. But they have shown they are lazy and don't want to accomplish much. Time will tell...and pressure is on them to open the economy.

3-16-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...substantial investment will cause pressure on the CBI. This is why the CBI needs a tool to counter such. That tool is the a liberal exchange rate regime (float) to allow the gradual appreciation of the currency to offset such pressure. ...look at the bigger picture...Iraq needs investors/investment ...billions of dollars to rebuild, create a market economy. That will create economic pressure and the solution to that is to raise the value.

3-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...On Wednesday I called my source in the CBI and had a chat. I am not hearing of any target date for this week or over the weekend to reinstate the dinar on FOREX...Again, I am telling everyone we are just now waiting for the last 4 ministers to be seated (especially the interior minister) as the Iraqis have been told many times they need a “fully” formed and functional government or they will not be allowed to reinstate the currency...Meanwhile I am told the CBI is ready and has been ready. They have had a lot of cleanup on the banking and currency fraud with the currency auctions. But at the point it will NOT stop the reinstatement once approved. They need desperately to move forward...

3-15-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the CBI...must wait for the GOI and IMF to give the green light. I was told that no smaller category notes have yet been launched only more of the existing 250, 500 and 1000 notes in the ATMS...but what about the much lower 100, 50, 5, 10 and fils? Yes, this is an important question to ask for as far as Iraqis are concerned the lower denominations are out already but not the ones we are looking for..

3-15-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] We should be good for this weekend. I am still hearing that...the weekend being Saturday and Sunday. What I am hearing today has been very positive...I also know through good sources that THEY SHOULD allow us to set up appointments Saturday for our...exchanges. It could be Saturday or Sunday, but I am hearing more emphasis on Saturday...That is really as closely we can talk about it without calling it per se...I feel really good everything is coming together. We know...the Dong has been traded up. We know it started pre-trading two days ago. The Dinar is trading up. It started pre-trading 3 1/2 days ago. ...we have been preparing for this for a long time...It is in the wings. It is on deck. It is almost ready to step up to the plate with us. I am excited about it.

3-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana One item that is of note, and may push us out just a little bit, is the budget/fiscal year. There is a LOT of accounting to be done with any kind of monetary change, and it would certainly make things cleaner to change the rate on a specific date that coincided with something logical like the start of a fiscal year or quarter, or perhaps the beginning of a new budget, or something like that. We are a couple weeks away from the end of Iraq's first fiscal quarter. Their fiscal (XYZ) can be a bit confusing because they don't get the new budget out until after the new fiscal year has already begun, and in the past they have stated that surplus in the budget applies to the following year. Oh, there's nothing like proper planning, where the first three months of the year you have no idea what's in your checking account or what bills are in the mailbox.

3-15-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana That's nothing to concern us, of course. In fact, with the steady progress we're seeing in all other areas, the prospect of a currency value change at the start of Iraq's Q2 is a pretty reasonable thought. In other news... not much I can say right now! Parliament is in session and WORKING. We don't have an announcement, but all of the clues are saying *soon*. I'll be monitoring..

dinarguru.com