Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-18-19

Iraqi

3-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Rafidain: We support partnership with the private sector" Article quote: "Gaining ISO certification for your organization means more accessible entry into new markets, globally-accepted products and services, and compatibility across the world. It also improves your credibility, your process, and ensures focus on customer satisfaction." Having the ISO 9001 aligning or mirroring with Loyds is another big indicator they are gearing for a move towards doing international banking in a big way...All these things ISO 9001 represents shows growth and progress to that Iraq banking is looking to be so very close to un rolling the private sector in a far more advanced way than ever before...a prelude for what is at the door...imo...

3-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [your opinion on dela rue machine, or let them send it away, to be verified.] After talking to a treasury contact ...and a number of banking contacts…they told me to NOT LET OUR CURRENCY OUT OF OUR SIGHT…so that’s what I am going to do.

3-17-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "COOPERATION OF AMERICAN COMPANIES TO ENTER IRAQ, ESPECIALLY IN FOUR PROVINCES" Quote: "This year will see a great opening and a clear renaissance in the country." This is all fine but how will the companies transfer funds in and out of Iraq? Will they want to convert dinars to US dollars in the currency auctions? I don’t think so…They will want to do through the banking process and they use FOREX. Oh – but the rate is not yet on FOREX.

3-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Historically RVs have happened on a Tuesday or a Thursday... We were told ...way back when that we would go to bed on a sat. night and rates would change and we wake up Monday to all new rates.

3-17-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn the pressure on the CBI is a good thing...they talk about opening the ATM machines to pay salaries and such. If we look at the destruction that happen over there I believe they need more banks with ATM so the customers can get to their money, this will take time and this might be the reason they are taking their time. but then again the seating of the rest of the cabinet might be part of that too. I'm just not sure that is a requirement for Iraq to move forward. We will see, soon. I hear parliament will meet again on the 23rd, we can only hope they can get them seated.

dinarguru.com