Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-19-19

Iraqi

3-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat The news pouring out of Iraq now is all about Iranian influence and how it is negatively effecting Iraq and the currency reform process. When we see such a number of articles concentrating all on the same topic, we can see clearly that this is what they are working on now and need to resolve. ...This area I totally see how it is impacting on holding back the currency reform, the project to delete the zeros and the reinstatement and so it got my attention. We may be coming to an end to this fiasco of holding back the reinstatement after all if this newest effort will work. So, we sit tight and wait for anticipation.

3-19-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru David M. Witty In Iraq, source close to Muqtada Sadr says Sadr considers PM Abdel-Mahdi a failure & that his government will likely fall soon. Sadr is signalling this to political blocs. PM has done nothing.

3-19-2019 Newshound Guru Don961 Article: "Al-Araji: Sadr may launch a project against the government of Abdul Mahdi and Abadi will return" Quote: "The political ground is ready for Sadr's reform project," he said, adding that "there is political and popular discontent towards the government of Abdul Mahdi." He added that "Abdul-Mahdi does not have the tools to implement his government program" "He said.

3-18-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Keywords calls to stimulate the real sectors in the country to raise the pressure on the central bank" I am still riding high...on that CBI article I posted over the weekend. The CBI was very clear they want pressure in the article from last weekend. In fact Alaq said "pressure." If you put that in context for what the CBI does (monetary policy)...it is very clear what they saying. I am still hopeful by mid summer Iraq will be ready to begin reforms.

3-18-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I can find no movement over the weekend. The rumor is banks have received the packages…we have been told by banking contacts that everything goes down between today and Wed. ...I am taking news from banks with a grain of salt…. [... Is there a back wall date?] I think the back wall is the end of March. [Is the QFS (Quantum Financial System)in place to protect our exchange.] I hear it is. ...I hear everything is ready.

3-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Rafidain: We support partnership with the private sector" Article quote: "Gaining ISO certification for your organization means more accessible entry into new markets, globally-accepted products and services, and compatibility across the world. It also improves your credibility, your process, and ensures focus on customer satisfaction." Having the ISO 9001 aligning or mirroring with Loyds is another big indicator they are gearing for a move towards doing international banking in a big way...All these things ISO 9001 represents shows growth and progress to that Iraq banking is looking to be so very close to un rolling the private sector in a far more advanced way than ever before...a prelude for what is at the door...imo...

dinarguru.com