An explanation by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on his visit to Egypt

2019/3/23 9:02

An

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi issued a clarification on his visit, which is scheduled to begin today.
"My honorable people know that I have promised not to leave the country before finishing the necessary necessities to implement the government program," Prime Minister Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement, adding that "we have already completedthe program and completed the tasks that were required to be accomplished during the first months of the government. Grand Egypt many times at the invitation of the President Sisi. "
"More than two months have passed and the full arrangements are being made for the completion of the visit on 23-24 of this month, not only for holding a bilateral meeting with the Egyptian president, but for a tripartite meeting in which the Jordanian monarch will participate," he said. After the incident of the ferry in Mosul and the declaration of the state of mourning for three days, but the nature of the visit as a (work visit) the first goal to serve Iraq and the Iraqis and the importance of upcoming meetings and the achievements of the gains for the country and the region, and the difficulty of postponing the visit again after the complex and long settings, in it His visit , he will return to the country tomorrow, God willing. This will keep following up on all situations , whether in Nineveh or in the country by means of tawakkul the Almighty God and the help of my brothers and my people the great holy. "

alforatnews.com