Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-25-19

Iraqi

3-25-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "A fine of 50 million and imprisonment for a person who hires or starts to prepare for false money" Now this is so very interesting as they are telling the citizens don't get caught counterfeiting coins... They don't have any yet, but, boy are they going to! Once they reinstate that fine is massive. imo...The main point is they are talking coins!!

3-25-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ Iraq is done and waiting for everything to release just like we are. [Frank26 says cabinet members are already in but under wraps and USA protection.] I agree. ...At first I did not think the Mueller report had anything to do with the RV...but I changed my mind...a lot started happening as soon as the announcement hit that the report was done and no more indictments. [Please Explain and Stress the Importance Of a NDA.] ...When this does go they do not want panic in the markets and the NDAS will be very important for the average person. They want the markets to quietly settle down and they want to keep all of this very quiet.

3-24-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...they can never stop the auctions until two things are accomplished. 1. They float the currency, 2. they move to Article VIII.

3-24-2019 Intel Guru ADMINBILL IMO you & I are nearing the beginning of a new and unknown future. Are you as ready as you should be? Do you have a plan? Are your papers in order...?

3-24-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni So as of now, the CBI has met the 2% rule for a year and there is no MCP...They are in compliance. Part of compliance to get out of Article XIV to Article VIII is the ability to control that. So the IMF requires that before they could move to Article VIII. ...the CBI cannot stop the auctions until it has something to replace it with. The auctions are the CBI's source of revenue. The replacement is the float which allows the CBI to then buy/sell its currency on the world market like any other country that floats...

3-24-2019 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We all know that it won't just be us little investors and Iraq that benefits from a change in the Iraqi Dinar. Every country that has physical dinar in their reserves, or any kind of trade alliance with Iraq, will also benefit. That's one piece of the puzzle, and an important one, but what's even more important is the overall picture... which just keeps getting better and better. Iraq's reserves reporting positive news: "CBI News 03/20/2019 Annual Report of the performance of foreign reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq" Quote: "Iraq's foreign reserves rise 32.6% last year Central Bank of Iraq" Iraq could not ask for a better scenario under which to increase the value of their currency.

dinarguru.com