Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-5-19

Iraqi

4-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [A lot of people are talking about the FEDWIRE being down that they are also bringing in De La Rue machines and the employees are being told they are changing the banking sytems. Have you heard anything like that?] Yes..I have heard alot of stories like that…from all over the US...I have talked to a lot of tellers getting ready for the new systems...In fact here at WF the Manager working with a Teller... the manager told the teller she would be working on international transactions soon.

4-5-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 Three names have been submitted to PM Mahdi for the Interior and Defense Minister positions by Construction and Reform. Reportedly, Iraqi TV was broadcasting the adoption of a policy opening the country regionally and internationally in all applications.

4-5-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...we are right now...what I would call the end of the ride. The reason I say that and why I am jacked up about everything is we had heard back on Tuesday ...I had heard the fact this thing was close, that the 800 numbers were coming, and I even had days of Friday and Saturday... The truth of the matter is there are things happening...Where do we stand now? The Iraqi Dinar finally made it to the...the Forex and to the Bank screens...around the globe internationally it is visible... You can see it on Forex. You can see it on your bank screen if you are a banker...it should be tradable internationally... tonight [Thursday].

4-5-2019 Intel Guru Bruce It is currently on the Bank screens at $7.62, and it should elevate...It is projected to get to $7.92 tomorrow [Friday] afternoon. ...Iraq is supposed to put everything they have in the Gazette Saturday morning Iraqi time...No, we do not have to wait on them. That is good...the Dong is projected tomorrow [Friday] afternoon, this is what I was told, $5.48...Am I calling it? I am doing my best not to call it. It is what it is. Take that for what it is, and we will see how that plays out... I am excited about where we are..

4-4-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Association of Iraqi private banks holds a preparatory meeting for the day of financial inclusion" Financial Inclusion is a hot topic for not only the IMF but the Bank of International Settlements and the World Bank. Think about it why are they working so close with Private Banks? Because, imo those that have a lot of wealth or will have a lot in the short term will use them... They will bring in their wealth to the banks...to exchange it into the new products. Won't Private Banks need the new small category notes to facilitate their new beginning into a market economy? The wealthy own businesses and will need new product for daily transactions. ...They will also need the ability for the markets to do Foreign wire transfers for those that do international trade.

4-4-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I do see people possibly going to the banks over the weekend...we are waiting with bated breath to see what happened overnight...big expectations of everything kicking off last night...I believe we have passed over the point of no return...we are just looking for the smoking gun...I'm trying to get that now... Possibility of tonight for 800#'s ...latest on the weekend... Its been very frustrating...this week however we are still seeing consistent progress everywhere ...I'm still excited to where we are...at what could happen even as early as today. Spoke yesterday w my contact in Iraq...No rate published in Gazette yet as of yesterday...IMO… This is the closest we've been..

4-4-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Do you think there is a predetermined time for the release or is it just going to go when an ok is given?] I think it will go when the OK is given...they are now 5 days past the goal they were hoping to achieve….we are on a day to day basis right now...could happen at anytime... I really believe they are trying very hard to get everything done this week...Remember its not an "if" its a "when"... ...If I get news I will...come back...today..

4-4-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Next we know that the Kurds or anybody else was not yet paid and to this date still the payroll files have not gone out. We are not moving into the fourth month without opening the 2019 budget. Conversation with my CBI contact on Monday: We were told the reinstatement rate is within the new budget and when it is opened they plan to pay out on the new rate. This why the hold up. Another cause of the holdup was a large sting operation on counterfeit currency coming from Iran. Billions of dollars worth of notes were confiscated. From my CBI contact they did run all the payroll files but they reflected the wrong rate under the program rate….oops!. They had to re-run the file and now it is based on the new rate. I was told the rate but also asked not to reveal it. I was told they will definitely pay the Kurds this week. We can expect to see articles news on this and the reinstatement may happen VERY soon afterward...

dinarguru.com