Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-7-19

Iraqi

4-7-2019 Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf [...in all the yrs! The rate has never been in the budget.] You are quite right, there is no rate in a budget. Iraq, like many other countries and businesses, must publish their accounts and budgets in both local currency and USD so there is a rate of exchange between the 2 versions. As far as Iraq is concerned the rate makes little difference to their income revenue and the USD budget, whatever the rate they would still only get the market price for a barrel of oil.

4-7-2019 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...this blessing is about to start. Be ready with documents in hands...we are minute by minute in this with a view to receive 800 at any moment. Opening the coffers of change for the inside Monday to Tuesday of this week...The rates will be high...Victory times are coming up... Be...on alert...

4-6-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn I don't think Kap [Guru Kaperoni] is that far off to be honest, I can see this coming out as a float, I'm just not sure it will start were [where ?] it is at now.

4-6-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ News is pretty slim this morning... There is [no] bad news and no great news...take the quiet as a good thing... I still hope to get news yet today... Remember they are trying to keep us in the dark...My gut is saying Sun evening for 800#... In Iraq - I have not been able to verify any rate in the Gazette... My Iraq contact really thought would see a rate change over the weekend... the last I spoke with him was on Friday.

dinarguru.com