Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-13-19

Iraqi

4-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [...did Trump have to sign off on the GCR/RV to make it start?] Trump has to sign off just for his portion…he is not the end all...but he had to do his part. We are not waiting on the other things at this point. [When do you think we will be at the bank?] I’m thinking you and me and everyone will be banking on Monday. Remember to say “exchanging” not “cashing in”. Also I feel you should make your appointments ASAP...Don’t wait…. We all hope tonight is the night..

4-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "TUESDAY THE RELEASE OF THREE MONTHS OF SALARY OF THE FULL-TIME APPOINTMENT OF NON-RECIPIENTS IN THE PROVINCE OF BAGHDAD" Last week they released the funds for salaries in the Kurdistan region and this week in the Baghdad regional provinces. This all is occurring just as the CBI said they would do weeks ago. They are paying out in the program rate of 1180 not the RV rate...

4-12-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "FINANCIAL INCLUSION WEEK WILL BE LAUNCHED 25TH OF THIS APRIL" Quote: “stimulating ENVIRONMENT FOR WITHDRAWING THE ACCUMULATED CASH MASS THROUGH THE PROVISION of various financial services”. The CBI needs to get these dinar notes from out of the homes still stashed and get them out of circulation and into the banks. This is part of the project to delete the zeros. Iraq does not want millions of millionaires. Just recently we read yet another article on this topic of these notes stashed in the homes and necessity to get them into the banks. So this makes twice recently on this topic.

4-12-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] The information that we are hearing is again very positive in the sense we are moving forward. Seeing things that are occurring that are indicating we are on the right track and we are almost ready to be notified... I believe the latest update I had from top bank sources is indicating the possibility of receiving notification let’s say around or by lunchtime Friday, tomorrow... that is when the games are pretty much over. ...I would just say the intention is to get this started for us this week... ...All the rates are on the screens. They are locked and ready to go. ...We will see what tomorrow [Friday] brings. I am very excited.

dinarguru.com