Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-14-19

Iraqi

4-14-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Mohammed al-Halbusi to (Tigris): Washington is waiting for Iraq to rely on itself on the economic side" ...we see that the USA is calling for Iraq to rely on herself. Well to do that they'll need to rely on the new strength that goes with internationalism. Internationalism is at a true rate with hardy fundamentals, not a forced program rate from the past. Looks to me they were told time is up. So, I would then think that they are about to use the tools they have to finally do it.

4-14-2019 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...If and when the dinar begins to rise it will be gradual via a float to counter pressure...created from investment...

4-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I got one very excited call...he’s the attorney who helped set up my SKR…He said our funding is in place…CMKX in position... he said they can see the numbers... I am still excited but had been hoping we would be doing cartwheels already this morning... No holdup…just logistics as they position for release. [...they are doing testing today.] I am being told same thing...there is a lot of testing and a lot of pinging…there is a whole lot to watch today.

4-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I am told we are all done in Iraq...just waiting for the CBI to announce it...Ministers do not need to be announced in Iraq...[WHAT IS YOUR PERCENTAGE **NOW** ...FOR THE BANKS STILL ON MONDAY?] I am still saying 99.9%...We are so stinking close!

4-13-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [...did Trump have to sign off on the GCR/RV to make it start?] Trump has to sign off just for his portion…he is not the end all...but he had to do his part. We are not waiting on the other things at this point. [When do you think we will be at the bank?] I’m thinking you and me and everyone will be banking on Monday. Remember to say “exchanging” not “cashing in”. Also I feel you should make your appointments ASAP...Don’t wait…. We all hope tonight is the night..

dinarguru.com