Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-4-19

Iraqi

5-4-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow." Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF [Arab Monetary Fund] , imo period...

5-4-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 ...on Iraq tv they are reporting that all citizens will have their purchasing power before June and that is a correct statement Mandi saying Iraq moving in a positive manner.

5-3-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ So sounds like the can was kicked again until Monday…its still early but that is what my gut is telling me right now...banking apts starting on Monday. So not really bad news…its just we are all sick of that can. IRAQI NEWS: I was told from contact in Iraq that their part is done- everything handed to IMF and they are waiting for the new rate…I have seen no proof they have started exchanging in Iraq. [Any thought on what is holding it up?] I know whatever happened in England threw them a curve yesterday…I don’t know if anything is holding it up though. I think we are in the window waiting for our turn to go in. [Ramadan starts sundown May 5th] that’s the one I’m watching…I know they wanted this done before Ramadan… we will be watching the Middle East all weekend for sure.

5-3-2019 Newshound Guru ChrisC "Alak is not bringing a program rate to the head of the class at the AMF [Arab Monetary Fund]..." Of all the signs, or pieces of evidence, this is the most clear and pertinent to me. This is like saying some fat guy that has never played football is the new quarterback for Dallas. That's not happening. There should be NO possible way that a CB governor that doesn't even have an international currency could occupy such a high profile position. It would be embarrassing.

5-3-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo! 1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.." "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"." 2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens.

5-3-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan 3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! ...IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May. 4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow. 5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc. They don't need education on old notes.

5-3-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan 6) IMF at least twice has addressed their exchange rate to be in line with international standards. imo 7) IMF talking about changing the currency auctions or effectively ceasing them as we know them. 8) Article from the CBI talking about a unified Arab Currency! 9) ISX to be linking with the Nsadaq. 10) Financial Inclusion was a success to date. Those are a few thoughts that come to mind. Most all the items above have no validity while the IQD is at a program rate. I'll be watching the out come from Mahdi in France. Mahdi and Abadi were involved in the Paris Club. So lets see if Mahdi brings home the kittens.. lol imo.

dinarguru.com