Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-10-19

Iraqi

5-10-2019 Newshound Guru larrykn Article: "In response to a request by the Anti-Corruption Council .. Baghdad today announced its readiness to provide documents reveal a major smuggling of money through the sale of currency auction" they really need to get rid of those auctions. [...auctions appear to be the center of underworld.] they always have been, until they get rid of them they will always have corruptions and that is why they need to revalue their currency and only have the dinar in their country.

5-10-2019 Intel Guru Bluwolf ...we are about to give you the good news, just be prudent and patient for a little bit more. ...They [banks] have been placed on high alert and have been instructed to perform on a minute's notice. The time to see this is in the NOW and all securities worldwide have been put on this alert status. We are now looking into what might be left from the crooked and banksters. All banks are Basel 3-4 compliant... Iraq borders are now locked in and all that needed to be announced is now a reality.

5-10-2019 Intel Guru Bruce Where we are...is so close that I have even been informed not to say certain things. That almost never happens to me. ...I will say this. We have word that the currencies are trading. A lot of people can not see what the rates are...those currencies that we have talked about are being traded quite a bit on the screens, behind the scenes as you can say. They are trading so they can move up in value. That is all very good and should help everybody to get the kind of currency exchange that they were hoping for.

5-9-2019 Intel Guru DELTA Article: "The Minister of Oil: Very soon we sign the project of southern Iraq integrated" Quote: "Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said on Wednesday he expected his ministry to sign a preliminary agreement with ExxonMobil and PetroChina of China "very soon," but gave no exact date." YES IT'S A DONE DEAL...CONTRACT FOR 30 YEARS WORTH 35 BILLION DOLLAR

5-9-2019 Intel Guru RAYREN98 ...got an update from banks. They are no longer on standby, so once again we wait. Let’s see what happens this week.

5-9-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 THERE IS A LOT OF MISINFO TRYING TO BRING DOWN MARK [GURU MARKZ] AND OTHERS. CONFUSION IS RISING. DO NOT PANIC. THIS WINDOW IS CLOSING TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. WE ARE ON A DAY BY DAY GO. WE TALKED ABOUT DIFFERENT WINDOW. THERE ARE SEASON (REASONS?) FOR HIGH ALERT. JUST STAY CALM. IT'S IN THE WORKS. REMEMBER IT'S A PROCESS.

5-9-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 ["IS THE RV REAL?"] IF THIS WAS NOT TRUE, WHY WOULD I BE SITTING IN ROOMS WITH FOUR STAR GENERALS AND HIGH GOVT. OFFICIALS? I KNOW WHERE MY INTEL COMES FROM. IT DOES NOT COME FROM THE DINAR WORLD, EVEN THOUGH THE DINAR WORLD IS SOMEWHAT GOOD. MY INTEL COMES FROM GENERALS AND HIGH-LEVEL OPS. SO I WILL NOT GIVE ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S SURE. NOTHING IS 100% SURE UNTIL WE ARE IN THE BANKS.

5-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ No bad news but the news is all over the place. Everything from two-day delay, to it's going right now. The news has been pretty solid from the sources I listen to. ...I heard there could be a short hold on the dinar. Try to stay calm.

5-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat There is talk that the PM Mahdi has said he will reinstate the dinar by June 1st. I have absolutely no evidence that he has said this. Yes, indirectly he has made reference to the economy getting better by June but this could mean lots of things. He also said the ministers would be competed by June. ...But we do know the IMF wants Iraq and the CBI to move ahead and reinstatement and “free their exchange rate”. They have said to directly to the government and this was reported by the news media.

5-9-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat This means the need to reinstate it and put it on the planned “free float” just like all other currencies on the open trading platform. The IMF wants the investors to drive the rate and keep it stable. They say that Iraq is now ready and so why are they waiting? We know why they are waiting. It is due to all the corruption in the currency auctions and the reluctant to end them, as they are today..

dinarguru.com