Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-15-19

Iraqi

5-15-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [Isn’t there a spoken timeline for the ITBs to open for banking business Mid-May? ...that would put us at this week...] Yes, it is thought that mid May per their words is to be the time frame for an operational branch (i.e., international.) to open in the SA Kingdom in Riyadh...Along with many others thereafter or possible in unison. As I believe even the Rafidain is going to as well open branches in varying countries in the region. We haven’t seen anything to suggest that it is still not the game plan thus far...I am very bullishfor this window being mid May...In my opinion, the MR has been on steroids and we are seeing it. Just yesterday they speak of more success in the Financial Inclusion realm...Also, just as the IMF was given a report in regard to the 2018 Surplus on 04/10/2019 right on time. jmtc...So, yes things look great... We watch and wait...

5-14-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Are we hitting the banks today?] I don’t think so…maybe on or before Thursday? A forex person I know thinks we will see the rates on Wed. night for Thursday morning. Bankers still seem to think we will see it this afternoon...they tell me they have been shooting for Tuesday afternoon since last week. Whales have not been paid yet…they were told this week though.

5-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "IRAQ'S OIL MINISTER DISCUSSES PLANS TO STRENGTHEN ITS OIL INDUSTRY, DIVERSIFY ITS ECONOMY AND ATTRACT FOREIGN INVESTORS" We know that 80% of Iraq’s economy is dependent on imports from Iran. Two of these major imports are electricity and refined oil products. OIL: In the coming years Iraq has plans to be gas and oil (refined gasoline and diesel fuel) independent from Iran and other suppliers. The oil ministers says Iraq is trying to break away from the dependence on Iran for the supply of these items... ELECTRICITY: We know that the German firm, Siemens and the American firm, General Electric both have major contracts with Iraq to bring up the war torn electric grid... AGRICULTURE: We also know that Iraq is working hard at being independent on agricultural products..

5-14-2019 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Reconstruction: We can see...that in Kurdistan region that they are moving ahead with the continuation of the construction of the high-rise buildings. ...Today they are moving ahead with these projects once again building housing units and buildings for businesses. Many of these buildings from 2008 are not completed and occupied already. Many more are being constructed. Kurdistan is not some backward area in the desert. It is a civilized sector of Iraq that is moving ahead into this new century of modernization very quickly. How can they continue with a currency worth just an 8th of a penny?

5-14-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Article: "Financial inclusion and sustainable development" Quote: "...it is very clear that there has been a positive change in the scene Financial and Monetary For the Iraqis, after the launch of the strategy of the Central Bank, and indicators of this positive change..." ...The lack of trust for the Banks is gone now or at least significantly diminishing. They significantly increased the financial coverage and it is still growing. They have been successful in getting the citizens into the banks with large sums of chunky money. ...once they collect the chunky, they will need to issue the smalls. Hence the ATMs will need them, as will vendors of money (greenery?), shops, barbers, restaurants, etc...Don't forget they say this started about a year ago imo, more than that!!

dinarguru.com