Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-18-19

Iraqi

5-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan [Referencing WTO Document] ... The part where it says they are members and their status is complete is interesting! Thereby, imo when they lift the exchange rate to trade they, us...as in you and I, the ITB, etc.., will be able to exchange in an international level. Until that happens we wait. ...They will not ever trade internationally at a program rate, nor will they open an operational international Bank in a foreign country using Iraq Dinar with out a significant rate change to reflect international standards and valuation.

5-18-2019 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan Another thing to think about is that Alak is the Vice President now of the AMF and will get the seat as President in the next Session. Are we to think he got all his awards, has his name on the new money and gets the nod for highest position at the AMF, second possibly to the IMF with out lifting the value of the IQD? No, He is not going to bring a program rate to drag the other countries down. He will bring value and expertise to the regional trading partners. Lets not forget the amount the AMF exchanges at... It is not a program rate I assure you all imo! ...I agree with [Gurus] Frank(26) and Delta and many others, they are telling us darn near every step they have made. Just not point as point blank and cut and dry as many may want.. But they are.. No delay, just finishing up final touches. imo.

5-17-2019 Intel Guru Eagleone2025 SPECIAL SECURITY MEETING TAKEN PLACE WITH WHITE HOUSE, BANKS, MILITARY OFFICIALS TODAY, SOURCE SAID INTO THE WEEKEND. WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS ABOUT THE RELEASE.

5-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I have gotten no news from Iraq yet today. ...We are at an elevated level of alert today... A couple of, what I call, the “4 horseman” have been moved into position. I cannot share who they are until after the fact. Many others were moved into position to exchange on Monday morning. Some of the folks I know...that I had spent a lot of time with did their NDAs late last night, so I am getting pretty excited...One of my whale contacts is now under an NDA. ...Being under an NDA means they cannot give out any details …they are involved in currency stuff but that is all I can say.

5-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ ...I am beyond hopeful that today is the day we get the news...we may not get the money in our pockets yet...but will know when we will...we hope...It will be a pins and needle day today... hopefully they won't drag this out thru the weekend...everything is being put in position for a hell of a launch today? [Are banks on high alert or standby?] Yes they are…

5-17-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [Mark, can they RV the IQD with all that instability there now? (Pulling US dependents out of Iraq, etc.)] I believe they could still RV and this would allow stability imo…Part of Basel 3 and Basel 3 Banking rules is to remove the politics from the finances. So it would be a major test if they go even with all the instability over there. Many economists believe that region will be much more stable with a stable money.

dinarguru.com