Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-6-19

Iraqi

6-6-2019 Intel Guru RayRen98 IT'S DONE...IT'S FINISHED...THE RV IS ON ITS' WAY...NO MORE TALKIN'-NO MORE TESTIN'...BRING IT ON ALREADY!

6-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ I really thought we would have our numbers by 5 Pm today...but no bad news at all...Still hearing we are on track to get started tomorrow. Hearing we have past the point of no return…There are 209 countries involved in this reset and that has never been done before...We did hear that Chase bank was called in to help WF to make sure they can meet the requirements to have all the exchanges done quickly...we really are that close...a lot of things I am not allowed to share. I still believe the dinar will be in the $4-6 range and the dong in the $2 range

6-5-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Not a lot of news [articles ?] today. I suppose the Eid al-Fitr celebration has something to do with it.

6-5-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ [via PDK] Some Whales in the 4a group started yesterday….most have appointments tomorrow morning…we are all standing in line and we should all be excited that the box office is now open… In Europe- they expect all exchanges Thursday morning as well. ...We are seeing a lot of progress …but it is very frustrating. We really expect big news out this afternoon [Any news from your Iraq contact…] They fully expected a rate this morning in the Gazette...it didn’t happen...so that doesn’t mean the RV cant happen now…it just means it wont be published until at least Sat. which is when the next Gazette comes out. New rates can happen at any time.

6-5-2019 Intel Guru Bruce [via PinkRoses] ...again today I was given two times to look for the toll-free numbers...Upon further inspection and further information, it became clear we were not going to get them today...I am going to say this...The banks and Redemption Centers have been on high alert in what we would call Red High Alert for...for several days... It appears that the toll-free numbers coming out are the trigger...This could be everything going...Now, that is coming from pretty strong authority. ...Sunday we had some confirmations...that Iraq and Iran had both revalued their currency in country. We did see some rates on the Iraqi Dinar that were very good, but those were in country. Those are not the rates we are going to have on the front screen of our banks. The front screen rates should be a little over double what those rates were.

6-5-2019 Intel Guru Bruce ...my understanding was they did make it known that their lower denominations were available in their ATMS. They let it be known their currency was gold backed. Yes, and it had revalued.
...Here is the thing. We still are not going to know about that or get that rate until it is really time for us to go for our exchanges. ...I am speaking about Dinar specifically. Same thing with the Dong. The Dong is going to be right up there not too far from the value of the Dinar, much closer than we all thought. ...we are this close to finalizing where we are. We are so close, and I do feel we are finally arriving at the destination we all been waiting for. I am going to say the next couple of days we should be there...I got very strong information from at least 2 sources that agree on the timing.

dinarguru.com