Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-10-19

Iraqi

6-10-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The House of Representatives is waiting frankly and revealed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on the completion of the cabinet cab and the end of the proxy." I do not believe that Maliki or Abadi had a completed cabinetduring their governments. The administration by proxy has been a common thread. Nothing new under the sun, but when a ministry fails and the Prime Minister heads it by proxy there is no one else to blame. Iraqi politicians are all about finding fault and a scapegoat when they should look no further than themselves collectively.

6-9-2019 Intel Guru MarkZ The weekend has been going exactly as I expected! Very positive!

6-9-2019 Newshound Guru chattels Article quote: "The political, economic, and social environment in the area has not changed, ..." The insecurity and instability caused by continuing armed internal conflicts in Iraq are compounded by political stagnation. I fear that we have a long way to go before there is any substantial appreciation in the value of the dinar. I am invested, but not infatuated. Hopeful, but not optimistic. Bowed, but not beaten.

dinarguru.com